Aft cabins?

polodad

By the way does anyone have pictures of Explorers aft cabins on deck 6? I would like to know what to expect and make a change if necessary to another cabin if our cabin is not good. Thanks

Brandy

We were in JS 6692 on the Explorer last December -- pics in the link below. Great cabin. Huge balcony. It rained part of the time so the big covered balcony was wonderful!

Hope the pics help you.

Kathy:)

...I thought the metal superstructure is less visible the higher deck you are on??
That is correct.

Check out photos here: VoyagerClass.com aft balconies (scroll the cursor over the cabin you wish to view and click).

We're in a deck 10 aft JS on Voyager in a couple of months. This will be our first Voyager class ship. I've been in Radiance 1100. Not the least bit worried about it. There is no comparing it to Radiance or Vision class afts. It's apples and oranges. I've done my homework and know exactly what to expect.

If you want to get down to brass tacks, I was in Rhapsody 8088 and Vision 8588 (corner aft JS's) before Radiance 1100 and both of those balconies put 1100 to shame, in my opionion. Still loved 1100 and sure I'll also love 1694 on Voyager too. :)

That is correct.

Check out photos here: VoyagerClass.com aft balconies (scroll the cursor over the cabin you wish to view and click).

We're in a deck 10 aft JS on Voyager in a couple of months. This will be our first Voyager class ship. I've been in Radiance 1100. Not the least bit worried about it. There is no comparing it to Radiance or Vision class afts. It's apples and oranges. I've done my homework and know exactly what to expect.

If you want to get down to brass tacks, I was in Rhapsody 8088 and Vision 8588 (corner aft JS's) before Radiance 1100 and both of those balconies put 1100 to shame, in my opionion. Still loved 1100 and sure I'll also love 1694 on Voyager too. :)

Thank you all so much for the info. We are not in a JS (someday Maybe) We paid alot for this cruise (could of had a JS if we booked earlier for the same money) we have aft room far right corner on deck 6.

Jewel March 2008 with two afts cabins, hope we can open the dividiers to share with friends, love the aft, the extra exercise is a plus to walk off the double desserts!!!!! Usuall y no one back at the end, or kids running like crazy taking mail out of slots, etc.

Jewel March 2008 with two afts cabins, hope we can open the dividiers to share with friends, love the aft, the extra exercise is a plus to walk off the double desserts!!!!! Usuall y no one back at the end, or kids running like crazy taking mail out of slots, etc.

Good to know as I really am not big on kids especially the misbehaved kind. I've been told that the aft is the best can't wait.

We are traveling with friends in two aft cabins on the FOS 9/23 cruise. We are looking forward to it. This will be our first balcony and first aft....for our friends it is a first cruise. Should be fun! Anyone out there stay in 9706 or 9704 on FOS. Love to know how you liked it. Did you have much movement? Was it really that far to get somewhere. I'm hoping the walking will help with the diet!!! LOL!!! Can you say Diet and cruise in the same sentence????

Counting the days!

37 to go!

KathyD

We had aft cabin 8392 on Mariner. Although we enjoyed it, it didn't seem as pirvate as a regular balcony. The people above were able to look down and see the outer half of our balcony and we looked down on others if we went to the rail. Because we weren't exactly at the back of the ship, the water was quite far away. And as metioned before, there is a lot of superstructure to look through. On this class of ship, I prefer a side balcony. Just my $.02.

Archived