directions to port canaveral

cblcop

when going on cruise from port canaveral I take I-95. this year we are going to orlando for 3 days. I havent looked at the map or mapquest yet to get directions. I guess my question is. when traveling from orlando is there signs for the port like the ones on I-95 that direct you to the port?

when going on cruise from port canaveral I take I-95. this year we are going to orlando for 3 days. I havent looked at the map or mapquest yet to get directions. I guess my question is. when traveling from orlando is there signs for the port like the ones on I-95 that direct you to the port?

From Orlando you want to take the Beachline (528 toll road) and you deadend at the port.

You will cross over I-95 while on the Beachline, it should be the same exit you take while using I-95

Here is everything you ever wanted to know about travel to Port Canaveral.

Port Canaveral

Terminal #5

North Terminal

1492 Charles M. Rowland Drive

Port Canaveral, FL

Directions

From I-95 North/South -

* Take Exit 77-A East - Beeline Expressway (528 East)

* Take exit for North Terminal

* Follow signs for Pier #5 - North Terminal

From Orlando International Airport -

* Take Beeline Expressway (528 East)

Travel Time: 45 miles from the Orlando International Airport; travel time is approximately 50 minutes.

Parking

$8.00 per day (rate subject to change by Port Authority)

* Guarded, outdoor parking lot

* No advance reservations required

* RVs will pay for two spaces

Port Canaveral

Terminal #5

North Terminal

Port Canaveral, FL

Directions

From I-95 North/South -

Travel Time: 45 miles from the Orlando International Airport; travel time is approximately 50 minutes.

Parking

VERY old info. Parking is now $12/day, and the exit numbers were all changed 5 years ago--now exit 205 from I-95 is the beeline.

VERY old info. Parking is now $12/day, and the exit numbers were all changed 5 years ago--now exit 205 from I-95 is the beeline.

I was wondering myself and scratching my head. Thinking does Carnival charge less a day than Disney and RCI?? HUH? Glad you knew for sure. Im heading there next month, but RCI parking.

Port Canaveral

Terminal #5

North Terminal

Port Canaveral, FL

Directions

From I-95 North/South -

Parking

Let me add it is no longer called the Beeline, it is now the Beachline. Also even with these old directions it is hard to get lost.

Let me add it is no longer called the Beeline, it is now the Beachline. Also even with these old directions it is hard to get lost.

I intentionally refuse to call it the beachline. Will always be the beeline to me. And the San Francisco 49ers play in Candlestick Park, I don't acknowledge stadium name changes, either. Whatever name something has when I become familiar with it, I'm all set. And when flying into D.C., the airport choices are Dulles or National--no Reagan for me.

Before you call me a hypocrite, considering my acceptance of exit number changes, I actually never drove to the port until after the exits changed.

By any road name, have a smooth trip to port canaveral, I find it a very well organized cruise port.

We travel the "old Beeline" now Beachline quite a bit and the info previously given with the new exit numbers is correct. The only thing I would add is, from the airport exit to the port there is one toll booth and the toll is $1.25 for standard sized vehicles.

Happy Cruisin...........

Tanker 4

If you use the Beachline (Toll 528), depending on where you start from, once you pass the airport, figure rought 45 - 60 minutes to get to the port, depending on traffic. But very easy drive! We leave in 15 days and can't wait to get our cruise started!!!

If you use the Beachline (Toll 528), depending on where you start from, once you pass the airport, figure rought 45 - 60 minutes to get to the port, depending on traffic. But very easy drive! We leave in 15 days and can't wait to get our cruise started!!!

You're right about the travel time. Picked up our DD and family at MCO a few weeks back. 45 minutes from leaving the airport, we were sitting down to lunch at Fish Lips. It was on a Sunday afternoon and the traffic was light.

Tanker 4

I intentionally refuse to call it the beachline. Will always be the beeline to me. And the San Francisco 49ers play in Candlestick Park, I don't acknowledge stadium name changes, either. Whatever name something has when I become familiar with it, I'm all set. And when flying into D.C., the airport choices are Dulles or National--no Reagan for me.

Before you call me a hypocrite, considering my acceptance of exit number changes, I actually never drove to the port until after the exits changed.

By any road name, have a smooth trip to port canaveral, I find it a very well organized cruise port.

Dont worry I am the same way about names. I drove over/under the Beeline every day on my way to school and then one day the name changed and it called the Beachline. I miss that little bee.

This is the info currently on the RCCL Website. Parking listed as $10.00 a day. It's been $12.00 for quite some time now.

Cruise Terminal #10

9005 Charles M. Rowland Drive

Cape Canaveral, Florida

Port Canaveral website

Directions:

From Orlando International Airport:

con_bulletgray_ico.gifTake Airport Exit 1A to SR 528 Beach Line Expressway East.con_bulletgray_ico.gifRemain on SR 528 East all the way to Port Canaveral.con_bulletgray_ico.gifUpon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral "A" Cruise Terminals.

From I-95:

con_bulletgray_ico.gifFrom North or South on I-95 take the SR 528 Beach Line Expressway East.con_bulletgray_ico.gifRemain on SR 528 East all the way to Port Canaveral.con_bulletgray_ico.gifUpon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral "A" Cruise Terminals.

Parking Information:

Parking is available in the garage or open lot across from Cruise Terminal #10 for $10 USD per day (subject to change). Payment is made as you enter the facility in cash or Visa or Mastercard credit card.

Archived