Question about sail card linked with credit card...

sparky3229

We will be in a cabin for 3 epople. I want my husband and I on the same credit card and the 3rd person linked with their own credit card. Can that be done when we embark, or do all 3 people have to be linked to the same card?

We will be in a cabin for 3 epople. I want my husband and I on the same credit card and the 3rd person linked with their own credit card. Can that be done when we embark, or do all 3 people have to be linked to the same card?

I would think it can be separate. I'm sure someone who knows for sure will come along.

When my friend and I travel together, we always use separate cards. Is the third person listed separately on the cruise personalizer? If so, then that should be easy I would think. I go into the cruise personalizer and put my card info in and my friend does the same under her name.

You can handle this at embarkation when the make a copy of your credit cards prior to giving you your sail card. Ask the 3rd person to supply a credit card at this point and their card can be linked to the card they supply. You can also validate during the cruise that this was correctly set up by going to the purser's desk.

Enjoy your cruise.

You can do it through cruise personalizer. Go into your reservation and add the second one to your card. When the the third person will be required to either fill out there information or will have to do it at embarkation.

To do it on line before hand saves a lot of problems and they need to do their other paper work as well. They should be given a seperate passanger number and sit up their princess account and they can enter the information from there.

Sometimes there is a problems with Princess and those accounts however and you may have to do it for them. To make sure of the accuracy, I would call Princess.

Archived