Serenity adults only outdoor area? HUH?

kelz66

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/Promos/evolutionsoffun/default.aspx?wt.mc_id=BHFlashEVOwaterPK080707

Watch the slide show!!! The last frame is refering to the "Serenity adults only outdoor area".....What happened to the Pool?

Here is the original announcement:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/EOF_website.aspx

"The site also provides a preview of upcoming "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades which will include expansive children’s water parks, the creation of the exclusive adults-only "Serenity" pool areas, and a new design style and feature for the ships’ pool areas."

Are they back peddling now and going to hose us out of the adults only pool and give us some small space on the deck with no bar service?

Hell even Disney takes care of the bill paying adults on thier cruises.

:mad:

it's a mistake not to put a pool and a bar there. what are they thinking?

I wish we knew what they are thinking...but they seem fit to publish info on everything BUT that area.

I guess it entertains them to keep us in the dark. :rolleyes:

I wish we knew what they are thinking...but they seem fit to publish info on everything BUT that area.

I guess it entertains them to keep us in the dark. :rolleyes:

Just a little patience. Remember 99% of the cruising public isnt really all that interested in all these details. Im sure in time Carnival will release the info. Normally we arent even privy to dry docking plans, so this is really a treat in my opinion.

I feel confident in saying that if there is an adult area...there will be a bar in close proximity :p

seriously, though, how long wld you hang out there, sweating in the sun, w/ no pool or outdoor shower to cool off, and having to wait for a beverage server to bring you a drink (on line w/ the other orders he has), or get up and walk who knows how far (maybe evn down a deck or 2) just to get a drink when you wanted one?

sounds like the area will be empty b/4 it's even developed.:rolleyes:

seriously, though, how long wld you hang out there, sweating in the sun, w/ no pool or outdoor shower to cool off, and having to wait for a beverage server to bring you a drink (on line w/ the other orders he has), or get up and walk who knows how far (maybe evn down a deck or 2) just to get a drink when you wanted one?

sounds like the area will be empty b/4 it's even developed.:rolleyes:

Hmm...the F deck was exactly what you described and many took advantage of it. Again Im sure Carnival will have bar service for any area set up for adults. They are quite adept at extracting money from pax.:p

Hmm...the F deck was exactly what you described and many took advantage of it. Again Im sure Carnival will have bar service for any area set up for adults. They are quite adept at extracting money from pax.:p

well, that's actually what i am thinking. F deck, but i thought they wld add improvements there. at least a HT.

well, that's actually what i am thinking. F deck, but i thought they wld add improvements there. at least a HT.

Well the F-Deck is now going to be part of the water park as the 3 lane slide will be coming off of the back of it. :cool:

Well the F-Deck is now going to be part of the water park as the 3 lane slide will be coming off of the back of it. :cool:

hmmm, maybe they'll split the space w/ a divider so the adults will have access to the slides -- slide down to the bar, thus cooling off and grabbing a beer in the process:confused: LMAO!!!:D :p :D

hmmm, maybe they'll split the space w/ a divider so the adults will have access to the slides -- slide down to the bar, thus cooling off and grabbing a beer in the process:confused: LMAO!!!:D :p :D

Yes...sure...plus they will have a sound masking/white noise system to drown out the noise of the kids having fun (as they should in a water park) and keep the "serene" atmosphere.....LOL...have you been on a Fantasy class ship? There is NO room on the front of the F-deck..it is all on the sides and the rear....LOL

Yes...sure...plus they will have a sound masking/white noise system to drown out the noise of the kids having fun (as they should in a water park) and keep the "serene" atmosphere.....LOL...have you been on a Fantasy class ship? There is NO room on the front of the F-deck..it is all on the sides and the rear....LOL

donchaknow the new area is actually inside of the funnel?:p

donchaknow the new area is actually inside of the funnel?:p

That theory has some merit :rolleyes: since the funnels will be modified so the vents are not in the base anymore. The present funnels would spew smoke into the water park. On the 2 fantasy class ships I have been on the rear of the f-deck was roped off blocking access to that area.

Maybe they want to try and force more adults to seek serenity in the spa away from kids where they want the adults to spend mega bucks for massages, facials, etc........

Maybe they want to try and force more adults to seek serenity in the spa away from kids where they want the adults to spend mega bucks for massages, facials, etc........

Now you are thinking like a Carnival executive....LOL :p

I feel confident in saying that if there is an adult area...there will be a bar in close proximity :p

I agree completely. Minimum would be bar service!

hmmm, maybe they'll split the space w/ a divider so the adults will have access to the slides -- slide down to the bar, thus cooling off and grabbing a beer in the process:confused: LMAO!!!

What, topless????:eek: :D ROFLMAO!!!

LOL, we cld all take turns..."you're turn to do a beer slide...":D

w/o this alternating plan, i'd be up and down the stairs so much (going to the bar) that i'd never even get to lay out on the sun! :D :p

;) While it does sound like fun, let me say that whilst partaking on the adult deck, I have NEVER had to go and fetch my own drinks!

Plus, we'd have to walk back up the stairs after the slide!:eek:

That's what the CGB is for!:D

While it does sound like fun, let me say that whilst partaking on the adult deck, I have NEVER had to go and fetch my own drinks!

Plus, we'd have to walk back up the stairs after the slide!

That's what the CGB is for!

LOL, ah yes, but now that you point that out, i cannot help but notice that kelz did not put up that post...:cool: :p hmmm, slackin on his duties...:p :D :p vintage george costanza.

I didn't think us CBGers were drink runners either!! :cool: We are there for the professional application of lotions and oils. :D

Yep...and other stuff :D

...dirty womens.

Yep...and other stuff :D

...dirty womens.

Yeah, like we're their personal servants or sumpin.

You should see Patina, bartender at the Winghouse. Had lunch, then went back for liquid refreshments later.:eek: :D That's what they need on board.

Archived