Serenity adults only outdoor area? HUH?

kelz66

Its a tough job but someones got to do it......:cool:

That doesn't mean we have to be their beotch boys :cool:

Yeah, like we're their personal servants or sumpin.

You should see Patina, bartender at the Winghouse. Had lunch, then went back for liquid refreshments later.:eek: :D That's what they need on board.

Must think they're dommes or sumpin.

I don't believe you. :p

LOL, ah yes, but now that you point that out, i cannot help but notice that kelz did not put up that post...:cool: :p hmmm, slackin on his duties...:p :D vintage george costanza.

HEY...I have to work sometimes...LOL

I didn't think us CBGers were drink runners either!! We are there for the professional application of lotions and oils.

We can't have the lovely ladies covering the girls up just to go get a drink now do we? A cabana boys work is never done ....:D

Looks like a great tease.....can't wait to see the finished product. ;)

Hiya Dueces, how's things. Too friggin hot to ride down here.:cool:

awe, i have missed you:( :D :p didya see the draft beer thread?:D

Aww, you missed me? What draft beer thread?

I kinda thought they were gonna use the aft pool area for the adults only area. Well, I was hoping anyways.

The hell you say.:p

Sorry to get everyone's swimsuits in a wad!:p

Actually, we usually have good bar service on the "Adult Deck" but it can vary!

We can't have the lovely ladies covering the girls up just to go get a drink now do we? A cabana boys work is never done ....:D

That's usually DH's thinking for when we don't have good bar service!;)

Sorry to get everyone's swimsuits in a wad!:p Actually, we usually have good bar service on the "Adult Deck" but it can vary!

That's usually DH's thinking for when we don't have good bar service!;)

LMAO!:D except that i seem to remember liv sayin he doesn't like the ole suit. something 'bout big jim and the twins (or sumptin') flappin' in the breeze. i'm sure he'll clarify when he checks in again tomorrow, LOL.:p

LMAO!:D except that i seem to remember liv sayin he doesn't like the ole suit. something 'bout big jim and the twins (or sumptin') flappin' in the breeze. i'm sure he'll clarify when he checks in again tomorrow, LOL.:p

Well, there's a visual for ya!:rolleyes:

Oh well, I think I've put in enough into the Adults Only thread. I have a meeting so I'll have to check back when I'm done! Keep 'em straight over here true!;)

Note the raised area, with the Canopy in front of the Funnel, in this pic.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/Promos/evolutionsoffun/water_resort.aspx

How much you wanna bet that is the "serenity area".

you're probably right b/c there's nothing there but chairs, LOL and that's all that is shown in the video in kelz' 1st post -- nothing but 2 people in 2 lounge chairs.

but, isn't that F deck or is F deck above it? it's hard to tell from that photo. it looks like F deck, but it looks like there is an overhang/awning there, and F deck doesn't have an awning:confused:

you're probably right b/c there's nothing there but chairs, LOL and that's all that is shown in the video in kelz' 1st post -- nothing but 2 people in 2 lounge chairs.

but, isn't that F deck or is F deck above it? it's hard to tell from that photo. it looks like F deck, but it looks like there is an overhang/awning there, and F deck doesn't have an awning:confused:

First, it's a "conceptual" drawing not a photo.

It is a complete rebuild so who knows.

First, it's a "conceptual" drawing not a photo.

It is a complete rebuild so who knows.

duh, duck, i'm not that intellectually challenged, LOL.:D :p :D but, they aren't going to add another deck. so i guess what i was saying is is that area your pointing out the F deck or the deck below? it's hard to tell.

kelz seemed to think the F deck was being used for part of the water park and they might re-vamp the back aft (children's pool) area which is small and cramped for the adults serenity area. i thought they would just re-do F deck, add a bar, maybe a HT, maybe even a pool, and i thought i saw something about fountains/water features, hence: serenity:).

whatever they do, i'm sure the transformations as a whole will be amazing. and, maybe they'll even be enticing enough to get liv on his long overdue cruise, LOL.:p

duh, duck, i'm not that intellectually challenged, LOL.:D but, they aren't going to add another deck. so i guess what i was saying is is that area your pointing out the F deck or the deck below? it's hard to tell.

kelz seemed to think the F deck was being used for part of the water park and they might re-vamp the back aft (children's pool) area which is small and cramped for the adults serenity area. i thought they would just re-do F deck, add a bar, maybe a HT, maybe even a pool, and i thought i saw something about fountains/water features, hence: serenity:).

whatever they do, i'm sure the transformations as a whole will be amazing. and, maybe they'll even be enticing enough to get liv on his long overdue cruise, LOL.:p

Based on the the DRAWINGS :p It looks like they are replacing the fantail pool area (my favorite spot on a Fantasy Class :() into the water park area. For the area amidships it looks like a new pool configuration (with no slide). The area I was referring to in the drawing is on the Lido deck (but raised) between the pool and the funnel area.

Based on the the DRAWINGS :p It looks like they are replacing the fantail pool area (my favorite spot on a Fantasy Class :() into the water park area. For the area amidships it looks like a new pool configuration (with no slide). The area I was referring to in the drawing is on the Lido deck (but raised) between the pool and the funnel area.

That looks like the stage area for the band but with chairs....LOL

:rolleyes: :D What are they gonna do with the giant chess pieces?:p

we shld all just book S&S 4 and find out for ourselves then, LOL! though once again, those dates are not good dates for me.:(

I'm still working on that one! Don't count us out til last minute!:D

That looks like the stage area for the band but with chairs....LOL

:rolleyes: :D What are they gonna do with the giant chess pieces?:p

Hmm......

I'm still working on that one! Don't count us out til last minute!:D

It would be great if you guys can make that...or atleast one of the legs in the B2B.

They are turning the lido deck into a huge cabana.....I say we set up shop and set the tempo for the whole cruise!! :cool: :p ;)

It would be great if you guys can make that...or atleast one of the legs in the B2B.

They are turning the lido deck into a huge cabana.....I say we set up shop and set the tempo for the whole cruise!! :cool: :p ;)

Sounds like a good plan!

And btw... what the heck were you doing posting at 4:41am???:eek:

LMAO...couldn't sleep...and I get up at 5:00 anyway...LOL :p

I had the same problem this AM, but it was 1:00 :cool: . Will never figure it out. Mornin all.

So the aft pool area is goin away, to make room for the little darlings water thing? That'll piss me off. That's where we usually hang out.

Archived