Belize on a budget....

reddgrits

We are goin' to belize in November on the Carnival Glory. Since there will be eight of us, we were wondering if there is a fee to go to Cucumber Beach. :confused: Any info would be helpful. Thanks Ya'll!!!!:D

Don't know about Cucumber Beach. I'll have to Google it.

You might check on the price of a water taxi to Caye Caulker. There is anything that a group might need there. Plus you can go at your own pace.

R/T costs using a water taxi will be $30.00 US for a trip to Cay Caulker.....not much of a beach to say though unless you swim at "The Split".... More beach options at Ambergris Cay I felt and you can take a water taxi there as well with a stop at Cay Caulker before getting to Cay Caulker and still $30.00 p/p USD for R/T.

We are goin' to belize in November on the Carnival Glory. Since there will be eight of us, we were wondering if there is a fee to go to Cucumber Beach. :confused: Any info would be helpful. Thanks Ya'll!!!!:D

Hey Reddgrits,

I did a google on CB. Take a look at Old Belize and Cucumber Beach at www.travelbelize.org/bc.html. Its halfway down the page.

Archived