All three Queens in Brooklyn in January?

Cornus

I did notice that the QM2 was leaving at 7pm - when my 2008 voyages brochure arrived the time has now been changed to 5pm - we will all depart at the same time. Cunard told me when I booked this cruise last January that the celebrations would be huge???

Has anyone noticed that the QE2 and the QV depart at 5 PM, while the QM2 departs at 7 PM? Therefore, it seems likely that the former two will be departing from the upper west side piers (Manhattan) :-) and the QM2 will meet up with them at the Statue of Liberty for the celebration: fireworks and hoopla!

Well, the QM2 will be berth directly across from and in clear view of the statue. You can see it easily from the docks at Brooklyn.

Maybe we'll all just run around in circles?

Anyone know what the rules are for being in the channel?

Karie,

who should be working, but doesn't much feel like it!

The three ships will not be in Brooklyn. As has been pointed out earlier in this thread, there is only one berth in Brooklyn.

Also, at the talk last month in Manhattan, Carol Marlow indicated that QV and QE2 will be in Manhattan. It is still something of an open question whether QM2 will also be there.

Archived