ANY December 2007 cruisers out there?

MILEMRKR63

I just checked your itinerary......:cool:

I will be on the Paul Gauguin doing her 11 night cruise and we will be seeing each other three times.:D

We will be in port together Dec 9 in Bora Bora, Dec 10 in Moorea, and then Dec 11 in Papeete!

Maybe I will crash the wedding!:rolleyes:

Your trip on the mariner looks fab-u-lous...what a wonderful way to celebrate your wedding plans. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm sure the ships with tie up next to each other at the ports...perhaps we can say hello while in dock. We will likely go SCUBA diving in Bora Bora, the first port we are at together. I've been there before and the diving is excellent. Send me an email before the arrival

kentdbmail-travel@yahoo.com and we can chat before port.

...won't be much of a wedding to crash....we're having a Tahitian wedding on the beach!

cheers,

Kent

We are on Voyager of the Seas out of Barcelona to the Canary Islands Nov. 27 thru Dec. 8th. Anyone else on board with us? We have a very low key group on the Voyager Roll Call thread, not even enough to have the RCCI 'Meet and Mingle'.

We'll be on the Emerald Princess on December 26 out of Ft Lauderdale to the southern caribbean. We'll be on our honeymoon so we can't wait!

Craig and Rich

Hello Craig and Rich. My partner and I will also be on this cruise aboard the Emerald Princess

My partner and I are on the Norwegian Sun, departing out of Miami on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, Great Stirrup Key (private island - we did this one in March 2007 on the NCL Jewel)

We're looking forward to doing a Western Caribbean itinerary. The weather tends to be nicer in the Western (AND Southern Caribbean) especially that time of year.

Anyone else looking at booking a cruise, consider ours. :)

Husband and I will be on the Legend of the Seas TA crossing from Barcelona to Santo Domingo, sailing on Dec 1st. From the roll call, there will be two more couples on board. Hope more people will join us in the roll call! :D

Thom

Last week, my partner and I booked the Emerald Princess's Christmas cruise, leaving December 16 and returning December 26. I was looking at several different possibilities for Christmas, but my work schedule narrowed down my choices for me. I have to be back at work December 27. Fortunately, not much will be happening.

Archived