Lets Talk HAL Guarantee and upgrades.

donh1

I have been trying to follow the Yum Yum thread. With as many cruise days that you guys have on HAL, maybe the fairy has tried to find you but tripped over the slippers? I looked at your collection pics. What a wonderful and fun collection. I can't join in Feb but am looking forward to some pics and reviews. Looks like you guys are gonna have a ball. Deb

Booked a guarantee -- sail next week in fact! On the Maasdam September 8 from Montreal to Boston. Booked an HH guarantee and got just that! Which is fine, I just wanted a window and some natural light so I didn't feel like I was in a coffin, lol....

Jeff

web.mac.com/jeffcoud

We're booked in a BB on the Veendam for the 10/21 sailing out of Tampa. We booked a guar but have not heard yet which cabin we've been assigned to or upgraded to. This ship is supposedly sold out except for a few interiors and outside, plus the PH.

We were on the Noordam to Alaska in May and tried to get upgraded, but that didn't happen either. We were pleased with our SS though.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Archived