Which restaurants are free?

BuddyD2

We will be on the Gem, and I know no one has been on it yet, but does anyone know what restaurants don't charge extra? I've never been on NCL so I'm not familiar with the Freestyle concept. Thanks.

Think Cagneys steakhouse, Le Bistro French restaurant, an Asian food restaurant under many names as surcharged restaurants. All of the rest of the restaurants with the European deployed ships are free, although the Italian restaurant needs reservations as much as the pay restaurants. If you forget before the cruise, all of this information is on the Freestyle Daily.

We will be on the Gem, and I know no one has been on it yet, but does anyone know what restaurants don't charge extra? I've never been on NCL so I'm not familiar with the Freestyle concept. Thanks.

Grand Pacific Main Dining Room Free

Magenta Main Dining Room Free

Le Bistro French Restaurant Pay -Reservations

Orchid Garden Asian Restaurant Pay-Reservations

Teppanyaki Pay-Reservations

Sushi Pay

Cagney's Steakhouse Pay -Reservations

Tequila Latin/Tapas Restaurant Free, but need reservations

Garden Café/Kid's Café & Great Outdoors Free

La Cucina Italian Restaurant Free, but need reservations

Blue Lagoon Free

Topsiders Grill Free

Hope this helps

Happy Cruising,

Monty

All the food in the main dining rooms and buffets is free. You only pay for food when you eat in specialty dining rooms.

A clarification here: specialy dining rooms do not always charge. Usually there are only 3 or 4 at the most that do.

Cagney's and Le Bistro are 2 that have additional charges as well as sushi bar and the habachi table.

As well as the main dining rooms and buffet, Blue Lagoon has no charge, nor do the Mexican (southwestern dining rooms). On some ships the Italian restaurant is an extra charge (the Sun for one) on others including the Jewel it is part of the free dining but does require reservations.

Nita

Archived