I tried BBV

GORDONCHICK

After seeing all the talk about Body By Victoria bras, I decided to go check them out. Darn it - I let my coupon card expire by two days, but I couldn't get to the mall in time.... Anyway, they had some on sale for 40% off so I thought that was a pretty good place to start when trying them. I got a demi-something. I don't remember which one. But the lady behind me when I was checking out told me I should try the IPEX ones. Which style does everyone like and why?

My specific info is I'm a 36DD, and the "girls" need to be brought together (none of that old lift & separate crap - more like lift and push together).

I look forward to hearing how you liked the VS bra and reports of others.

Being another 36DD, I have yet to find a VS bra that works for me. They tend to let me overflow and the next size bigger is too big.

I did get an email about the Body by Victoria telling that it has full coverage so I did want to give them another try.

one of my friends is very well endowed (42 DD). she wears Lane Bryant bras, and her "girls" are gorgeous in them, standing at attention all the time, and she never complains of back aches or shoulder pain ;) pamela anderson would be jealous of her!

Hi Carmen, we are the same size but I have never found

a Victoria's Secret bra I felt comfortable in........

They always seem to be cut too low, no matter what you are wearing,

the back has no support, or I just don't like how it looks on me.

But of course they don't care if I don't buy their stuff;) they

have 1,000's of customers who do!

I love Vickie Secret bras. I like the Body by Victoria that has no underwire. Someone else who has good full coverage bras is Maidenform. They are very comfortable and less expensive.

actually, Maidenform MAKES a lot of VS's bras. so do a few other big lingerie brands. that's why you can find "off" brands or other name brands cheaper but of equal quality. my favorite bra is sold at Wal*Mart for $9.88. It's called "Sweet Nothings - a division of Maidenform." it used to be sold at VS as the original "Angel Stretch Demi" for $26.50, and is still sold in department stores as a Maidenform style for $29.50.

I love the shaping demi and the shaping racerback style from the BBV collection. Great for work and everyday, last forever. The hi-cut panties from BBV are also great!

Tried one of the IPEX styles and it was a piece of crap. It is comfortable but not supportive enough (I wear 36D or 38C).

I recently bought an underwire balconet style with the Infinity Edge and it is awesome. My husband was even impressed;) ;) Great support, minimal padding, my new favorite.

If you find a style you really like and are sure of the size you need, check out eBay--there are tons of deals on new BBV and other VS bras in discontinued colors or overruns.

I currently work at Victoria's Secret and if you are in need of support but still want the cleavage, I suggest trying the Very Sexy Push Up. This bra will give you an extra lift but will also give you support. Our best support bras are the BBV full coverage bras. The demi is going to give you less coverage. I work at Victoria's Secret part time, mainly for the discount, but if you have not found a bra in the store that works you probably have not had a good consultation. We are trained to provide the customer with a bra to meet their exact needs. The ladies that I have helped always leave feeling more confident and happy with their purchase. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to help. :)

The reason I don't like most bras is that they either have seams that show or other stuff that shows through clothing. I like my bras not to be seen.

I feel the same way...my everyday bras are BBV Unlined Full Coverage...no bumps or lines. I am a 34D, and this bra absolutely is a full coverage bra - nothing "falls out" or overflows. I don't care for the ibex bras...the fabric is too thick for me.

I would love to try BBV but theydon't have my size!! I have went to many of stores and they don't carry 44c. imhaven't been in there for awhile so maybe things have changed!! I like having the delicate looking bras instead of the boulder holders you find in the discount and high end stores!!:)

Archived