Poster Who Cancelled Their Conquest Cruise This Week...

Rowan555

I posted that I cancelled 2 Cat 12 Suites for the 8/19 Conquest cruise [contrary to one of your posts, I did not post the room numbers]. I appreciate all of your opinions, but maybe you should read my post before you criticize me. !!!!

Hi, I think Im the only one who mentioned Cat 12 suites?? And I was talking about someone else not you. I didnt know what category you booked, just coincidence.

I was supporting your decision to cancel if you read my post, not saying it was wrong. I dont blame folks who cancelled.

.....is it just me....I cant see the post anymore that I was responding too?

My only concern is that the waters will be too murky to do our shore excursions (going to Cayman and Cozumel). If so, that will be a bummer, but since we didn't pre-pay then we'll at least save that money. I've never seen truly clear blue water before, and that's what I was looking forward to. Oh well. Maybe next time.

I think you will be surprized and find the waters will be clear and blue. closer to shore maybe different, but the ocean currents will have cleared most of it out.

To all that asked yes my father is doing better, surgery yesterday & hopefully home today. Now they need to start planning another cruise for themselves, it would have been there first balcony so they were very upset about having to cancel, & didn't care that a hurricane was disrubting the itienary(sp).

Wishing your father the best on his recovery and planning the next cruise, klwigg59.

Archived