With Friends like this !!

Having seen a good friend of mine on the weekend and talking about excited I was getting about the cruise and would be happy that the weather from last week seems to be calming down, he sent this pic with the title "latest cruisecam from Pacific Star"...needless to say they are off my Christmas card list :(

Blleeerrkkk !

1178794169_CruisefromHell.jpg.e0ca6a7158a3b83feaa40d499789ce50.jpg

your friend is just jealous!!!

Don't cut them from your xmas card list....just make sure you give them the crappiest card in the box lol

oh and make sure that a beautiful, idyllic, island shot of you with the cruise ship in the background is enclosed...hehehe

(that is a scary pic though! yikes!)

Having seen a good friend of mine on the weekend and talking about excited I was getting about the cruise and would be happy that the weather from last week seems to be calming down, he sent this pic with the title "latest cruisecam from Pacific Star"...needless to say they are off my Christmas card list :(

Blleeerrkkk !

Awesome pic!

We get it easy on cruise ships. Spare a thought for "those in peril on the sea" who have to endure this sort of stuff as part of their jobs - in the navy, or as part of a merchant fleet.

Imagine what it would have been like to be in a storm like that on an old wooden tall ship - often in the middle of night, on icy seas with no land in sight for days.

Awesome pic!

We get it easy on cruise ships. Spare a thought for "those in peril on the sea" who have to endure this sort of stuff as part of their jobs - in the navy, or as part of a merchant fleet.

Imagine what it would have been like to be in a storm like that on an old wooden tall ship - often in the middle of night, on icy seas with no land in sight for days.

I have been reminded frequently when complaining that i have never seen smooth seas when sailing,by both my father in law and DH who have been in waters we would not want to see,( both were at sea from being youngsters 14- 15 years old) they remind me the sea has no mercy. I am lucky.

Blleeerrkkk !

Never mind it was doing that on our cruise and I am back safe and sound.

The weather can change very quickly and at least if you get a rough day you have something to talk about.

Blleeerrkkk !

Won't need any Chrissy cards, as will be flat out packing for our cruise then. Well, at least it looks like the colour is back! :D

Yeah, I know ..... with friends like these, who needs enemas

Cheers

Won't need any Chrissy cards, as will be flat out packing for our cruise then. Well, at least it looks like the colour is back! :D

Yeah, I know ..... with friends like these, who needs enemas

Cheers

You're right Geoff. You certainly wouldn't need an enema if you were caught in that:eek:

Karen

Archived