Carnival Legend or Carnival Glory

pbpd74

Whats your opinion ? Which ship would you recommend? Carnival Glory or Carnival Legend.

My wife and I have been on one previous cruise Ecstasy 5 day. We're taking 8 - 10 new cruisers all adults. Had thought about Conquest but trying to avoid Jamaca.

I have not been on the Legend (yet), but I have been on the Pride, Miracle and the Spirit. They are all spirit class ships and my favorite as far as size goes. Less cabins by about 300 and carry 800+ less passengers. We sailed the Glory in April and in spite of the larger size of the ship, we enjoyed our week. Both itineraries we are sailing are Western Caribbean; we enjoy those ports. My guess is you will be happy either way, but with so many new cruisers you may want to try a spirit class ship first. Check out reviews on these boards, look for pictures on webshots and other photo sharing sites, and another good source for information is cruise clues dot com. Good luck!

We preferred the Glory. The Legend was nice, but we prefer the set-up and size of the Glory (mainly the lido deck set-up) and it had the Fish n Chips. That said we are booked on the Miracle which is the sister ship to the Legend.

I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise whichever one you pick.

Whats your opinion ? Which ship would you recommend? Carnival Glory or Carnival Legend.

My wife and I have been on one previous cruise Ecstasy 5 day. We're taking 8 - 10 new cruisers all adults. Had thought about Conquest but trying to avoid Jamaca.

I've never been on the Glory, but, I have been on the Legend. It is a really nice ship and I like how it is laid out. No going around the dining room to get someplace else. No everything overlooking the lobby bar.

Go on whichever one goes to where you all want to go to.

My wife and I took our first cruise on the glory last dec. we were with two couples that sailed before and with two that had not we had a blast! started planning the next one on the drive home. Booked the legend for nov this year but those plans fell through when we did not get enough for a group and the rates went up so we switched to the Victory. Checked into the glory again but the victory won on price. I do not think it matters which you choose. If you go to have fun you will enjoy.

Archived