Time in GC from Carnival

YellowTJ

I was looking at doing a tour booked local which got me thinking... We're going to be on the Carnival Conquest the second week in January it says we'll be in GC from 7-4pm. All things concidered with daylight savings time and if the boad changes it's times or not...

Can I take a tour with Captian Marvins that it due back at 2:30? I guess I'm wondering will that 2:30 be the 2:30 on the boat or will it be 3:30 because GC dosn't do daylight savings time?

I was looking at doing a tour booked local which got me thinking... We're going to be on the Carnival Conquest the second week in January it says we'll be in GC from 7-4pm. All things concidered with daylight savings time and if the boad changes it's times or not...

Can I take a tour with Captian Marvins that it due back at 2:30? I guess I'm wondering will that 2:30 be the 2:30 on the boat or will it be 3:30 because GC dosn't do daylight savings time?

To be certain you should check with Carnival. There are times when the ship doesn't change its clock. Always best to check with the cruise line

I am sure the tour company will know what time the ship is there......It is not the first time they have had tours from the cruise ships just let them know the ship you are on and time it says you will be there.

all the cruises we have been on change the clock to the port of call

Archived