Visa for Vietnam

LarryHal

I was in Vietnam in June, you do need a visa or they won't let you off the ship. I arrived by air and got a 'visa on arrival', which I think is offered if you arrive by ship. You can also send your passport away to get the visa stamp in advance. If I remember correctly, you should apply for the visa at least 30 days before arriving in Vietnam. You can google vietnam visa, there are a lot of agencies that can help you process one.

The visa for Viet Nam were handled by the Spirit staff. Each of us were given our visas individually when we got to Viet Nam. We kept them until we left our final vietnamese port. The cost of the Visa was put on our suite charges.

Hannah

The visa for Viet Nam were handled by the Spirit staff. Each of us were given our visas individually when we got to Viet Nam. We kept them until we left our final vietnamese port. The cost of the Visa was put on our suite charges.

Hannah

I read that this is what will be done for the Egyptian visa as well. It's slightly OT, but do you know if the same process is done for Brazil? I understand one is needed for that country.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived