imagination rooms were great! - inside

critter944

We just got back from imagination and although I didn't like alot about the ship, I was very impressed with our room. We always book inside rooms and this time we were up on the Veranda deck, which is the top with all the suites and it was great. We had no kids running the halls or anything, you were located right at the level of everything and you could walk right out our hall onto the front of the ship. We paid $613pp which I think was worth it - I will try to get an inside room on the top from now on for sure! P.S. to those who feel the seas - you do feel it more on top of the ship! We were in rooms V32, V34, V36 and recomend them to anyone. We were right under the spa, gym and running track and never heard a thing! You are also the first off the ship from this deck level so we were off by 9am.

It was great to read your message about inside Verandah rooms on the Imagination. We are scheduled to cruise in V36 in January of '05. I have a quick question, there will be three of us and they are supposed to bring in a rollaway each night. Is this going to be unbearably crowded or ok? Thanks in advance for the information. Also anything else you can add would be great. Did you to do the 5 day Cayman/Ocho Rios itinerary? Thanks again.

The rollaway will be put in your cabin each night while you are at dinner..then taken out in the morning when you go to breakfast. Did I find it crowded using a rollaway--- yes-extremly. But we did an inside cabin with 5 people. After the first night we asked the cabin stweard NOT to put the rollaway in there but only give us extra pillows and blankets. (last one in got the floor)

Archived