I’m Hung Up On…..

TRadle

TRadle, We will be getting off the Voyager, when you are getting on!!!!!! Our first Regent cruise! We have been is all kinds of cabins, on all kinds of ships. The lower catagories on the Voyager don't sound too bad to me... Yes, there is that balcony size "thing", but I hope to be so pampered, I don't mind the difference!

TRadle:

Did you get to see the pictures of the cabins and balconies posted?

Yes I did. The balconies are small but they seem to have nice furniture on them. Everything about the ship just had an understated elegance that really appealed to us. We decided to book a forward cabin because DH didn’t’ want to worry about the possibility of a vibration. He liked the location and the little extra space in the Penthouse suites.

TRadle, Yes it seems like a lifetime away!!!!!!! We are going on the Caribbean Princess at the end of November and are in a Mini Suite. Funny, I am looking more forward to the Regent Cruise, then I am to the one in November! Maybe that will be an advantage, I won't have high expectations!

The Caribbean Princess is a very nice ship. While we were on Freedom of the Seas she was sailing with us all week. We would go out on our huge balcony with binoculars and try and watch the movies! We only saw dancing light but had a great time trying. :D

I’m expecting our Regent cruise to be a very different experience than our other cruises. I can’t imagine a bad cruise and I’ve loved every one I’ve been on! :)

Archived