E-tickets?

JACKHAWK

Is there an itinerary number with your air itinerary printout? Are there air vouchers as part of the package? That may be all you need. I usually get a web link as well to an itinerary that I can print out, with the numbers. Whenever we've had the air package, we've just handed the vouchers over at the desk, and they've checked us in, no problem. E-tickets are pretty minimal these days, but I would just ask my TA to be sure.

Regent just started sending out an air "itinerary" this looks different from E tickets but this is just a new way of handing an Eticket. At first I was confused too but it works just the same. That is your new layout of the Eticket you will have no problems and they will all look that way from now on.

While Regents computer might generate seats they do not do specific seat selection. You can call the airlines and do this directly yourself, better to do it directly anyway so you can get the type of seating you prefer. Of course some airlines have check in at the airport only.

Archived