What is Bar Set UP?

chrisbd1

I've read many times about bar set up and realized that I have no idea what it is. I saw that someone posted a menu for it and the prices seem more reasonable than the prices at the bars. Is that true? Is it worth it? I'll be on the Dawn in a balcony cabin-can I get it? Thank you.

<P>

I've read many times about bar set up and realized that I have no idea what it is. I saw that someone posted a menu for it and the prices seem more reasonable than the prices at the bars. Is that true? Is it worth it? I'll be on the Dawn in a balcony cabin-can I get it? Thank you.
</P>

Yes, yes and yes.

Call 1-866-625-1159 you can order liquor, wine, etc., and also mixers. Or, you can carry your mixers on-board with you.

Order must be in, at least, two weeks before your sailing date.

Dad pretty much has covered what it is. I highly recommend checking into it. If you would rather handle this by email: the address is: shipcoordinator,dawn@ncl.com. She/he will get back to you very quickly (maybe an hour or so at most) with prices. You can order and give them your Credit card.

good luck and happy cruising.

Nita

Dad pretty much has covered what it is. I highly recommend checking into it. If you would rather handle this by email: the address is: shipcoordinator,dawn@ncl.com. She/he will get back to you very quickly (maybe an hour or so at most) with prices. You can order and give them your Credit card.

good luck and happy cruising.

Nita

Just one thing to add. GET A CONFIRMATION & take it with you.

Happy Cruising

I've tried twice tonight to get this calling the corp. # (866-625-1159). Two different people have told me that they can only do it for groups. I've sent an e-mail to my ships coordinater (sailing on the Majesty on 9/23). Hoping to hear back! Wish me luck!

I've tried twice tonight to get this calling the corp. # (866-625-1159). Two different people have told me that they can only do it for groups. I've sent an e-mail to my ships coordinater (sailing on the Majesty on 9/23). Hoping to hear back! Wish me luck!

Wonder if that is a new policy?

You should receive a return email. If not, you can call the above number and ask for the name of your ship coordinator and you can email him/her at first initial, last name (all letters together) @ncl.com.

On our last sailing, they would not mail us the confirmation (of the bar set up) until the week of sailing.

There will be a group conference call at 9pm eastern. We can then have a GROUP SCREAM!

If you don't get the above comment,don't worry about it. If you do, SCREAM!

:confused: Great answer to the OP's question!:eek:

Archived