Portofinos....what did you eat...

terboo

I will repeat the samething I did on the above listed thread:

Tiger Shrimp & Saffron Rosotto, Chilled Tomato Soup w/Scallop & Avocado, Seafood Skewer, and to top it all off: Pannacotta w/Strawberry-Champagne Ragout ...............YUM.. :D :D

This is what I ordered also, except for dessert where I got the 4 sampler-sized desserts on one plate - YUMMY!!!

I just ate this 8 days ago :o . I wanna go back!!!

Can't remember what my app was, but I had the salad with pears and walnuts, the filet and then the dessert sampler. I was so tired and full that night, I couldn't finish my second martini. I will apporahc it differently next time. Best part of the dinner was the fun we had with our friends at the table.

We had the seafood skewer, which was fabulous. I had the tiramisu, my DW had the dessert sampler. The service was unbelievable! Well worth the extra $20.
Ditto!! If you like seafood go for the skewer!! I also indulged in the Tiramisu, yummm.

BonVoyage

Dawna

We've eaten everything--but not at the same sitting! LOL. Everything on the menu is absolutely delicious.

There have been some cruises when we have dined just about every evening there. For only an additional $20, we have not found a better dining experience.

There are several things we've really enjoyed. Eggplant, veal piccata. My DW likes the Seafood Skewer. Our friend gets a filet mignon. For me, if I gotta pick one it's the Tiger Shrimp. Anything after that is just details for me.

Archived