Johnny Rockets Menu

Here is the menu from Johnny Rockets on Explorer of the Seas and of course a picture of a burger..... :rolleyes: (hope you can read the menu, I reduced the size so it wouldnt be too obnoxious- but hopefully kept it large enough to be read).

We live 10 minutes from a JR but never eat there. On board it is a novelty for us.

jrmenu.jpg

jrburger.jpg

Happy Sailings,

CruiseDivaNJ

Here I "thought" I had crossed JR off our list of what to do while on the Navigator...Apparently NOT! This menu and picture definitely puts it back on the list for us!

:p

Question though...I know that to eat at JR there is a fee and a extra fee for Malts etc. but are you allowed to order more than one sandwich per visit?

What does the surcharge per person allow you to enjoy at Johnny Rockets? Everything and as much as you want? We're traveling the Radiance in January 08, and I'm trying to get the low-down for my 19 & 21 year-olds.

Thanks!:confused:

What does the surcharge per person allow you to enjoy at Johnny Rockets? Everything and as much as you want? We're traveling the Radiance in January 08, and I'm trying to get the low-down for my 19 & 21 year-olds.

The Radiance does not have a Johnny Rockets. They have Seaview Cafe which imo, is better than JR and there is no cost.

Can someone tell me the hours for JR? Thanks

We're fans whether on land or at sea. I know it's much debated. I would expect in mere moments the folks who dislike it will show up. But, thanks for sharing the picture. This makes me want to go belly-up to our local JR counter tomorrow.

Yes, we've ordered what we wanted, and then had our waiter bring us an extra item we wanted to try. No need to be wasteful, of course.

You can have as many sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, fries, onion rings, etc. as you want.... BURP!!!

:D

Sodas and shakes are an additional chrge.

$3.95 pp unlimited order per person....

There is often a wait to get in :eek:

They did not accept the soda card at Johnny Rockets on either of our Voyager sails and not on Explorer this past July. The shakes are worth the $$ too, DH and I shared one.

As others have said...you can order as many burgers/sandwiches as you like.....they bring you fries and onion rings and I wish I had a good picture of the smiley face ketchup on a plate!!

They are very attentive (beleive it or not) AND they sing and dance like land based Johnny rockets and it is pure fun!

We missed JR entirely last April ('06) but not this past July!!

Our kids usually get there around 11:30pm...Most of the kids do :)

Burp is right if ya eat too much of it.......lolol

Happy Sailings,

CruiseDivaNJ

$3.95 pp unlimited order per person....

There is often a wait to get in :eek:

They did not accept the soda card at Johnny Rockets on either of our Voyager sails and not on Explorer this past July. The shakes are worth the $$ too, DH and I shared one.

As others have said...you can order as many burgers/sandwiches as you like.....they bring you fries and onion rings and I wish I had a good picture of the smiley face ketchup on a plate!!

They are very attentive (beleive it or not) AND they sing and dance like land based Johnny rockets and it is pure fun!

We missed JR entirely last April ('06) but not this past July!!

Our kids usually get there around 11:30pm...Most of the kids do :)

Burp is right if ya eat too much of it.......lolol

Happy Sailings,

CruiseDivaNJ

They DID accept our soda card, and they are suppose to. Not sure why they did not for you.

We don't have JR where we live, so we have enjoyed lunch there on both the Navigator and Explorer (especially the second time- love that C&A coupon:) ).

We always eat WAY too much. They bring out the 1/2 fries, 1/2 rings without even being asked. Then I get the Smokehouse burger and the chili fries. And the chocolate shakes are great. Always stuffed by this point but the oreo sundae is SO good....

Then we have to spend the rest of the day walking laps around the ship to work it off.:D

Thanks for menu and burger menu- brings back great memories!

Cheers,

Archived