Seattle Transport for Family of 9

Any advice on the most inexpensive way to transport:

4 adults, 2 senior citizens, 1 6 yr old, 1 3 yr old, 1 10 month old (9 people total)

From Seattle airport on a Friday afternoon to a downtown hotel and then the next day (Saturday late morning) to transport the group from downtown hotel to Princess Cruises pier?

We are leaving in two weeks and could use the help!

Thanks.

There are Stena Limos that will take your group for @$50. You just pick up the phone at baggage claim, tell them how many people and where.

I also like J&S Limo - Mr Singh -206-769-1949 and have used him the last 4-5 years. I am pretty sure one of his cars would fit your group.

Seattle is one of the few cities where regular limo service is reasonable, so might as well enjoy it.

We grabbed a limo at the airport. We had 6 adults and lots of luggage, and we managed to cram in one. He charged $64...we paid him $90 total ($30 per couple).

Ouch, sounds like prices have gone up a bit since my last trip.:o But still, for 6 plus lots of luggage that's not bad. The biggest group we've ever had was three.

Hope it was a good ride.

Ouch, sounds like prices have gone up a bit since my last trip.:o But still, for 6 plus lots of luggage that's not bad. The biggest group we've ever had was three.

Hope it was a good ride.

I think prices are up right now because of the construction on I-5. I know the cabs we got into said they had put a hold on the $28 rate to/from the airport due to the construction. The ride was fine, and still less than we would have each paid for a cab. Plus, we didn't have to tip as much as we did. He graciously let us all cram into the limo, so we were grateful.

Archived