new past guest sale starts today

honeydog714

where are you guys checking for these past guest specials at? i was trying to look on carnival.com but no clue how to put in that code to see if there is anything for our cruise.

nevermind i figured it out. . lol Thanks

how often do they run these sales? and how do you hear about them?

also how long is this sale good for?

they run year round. but it just depends on if its open for the cruise you are looking at. so whenever your online or calling to carnival or to a ta just mention that you have sailed on cranival before to give them a heads up. they will automatically look up promos for you. Carnival sends out little books called Currents. If you dont get one you can call Carnival for one, but honestly you dont need it. Or now you can get it from off line!;) and again the sale just runs as long its aval. on the cruise you are looking for. But Carnival offers past guest promo. year round! :D

The fall past guest sale starts today, two cat upgrade and reduced rates, my TA is throwing in drink coupons too.

Thank you thank you!! for posting this. I saw another post earlier this week but the codes wouldn't work for the 2 sailings I was booking at the time. I tried it again today on the 4/26/08 Liberty sailing and it worked! I called my TA and he adjusted my 8B balcony price to an 8a balcony price. I prefer to the Empress deck so I opted to take a one category upgrade instead of 2. Again thank you had you not posted this I would not have thought to try it again :)

OHMIGOSH! Thanks so much for the info. We are already booked but I called Carnival and they applied the rate to my booking, and we have an L shaped cabin with the extended balcony and I really did not want the 2 cat upgrade so she let us keep the same cabin and save 200 bucks :D

Michele

My travel agent emails me all the time with sales and upgrades, any I am interested in I have her check further for me, then she sweetens the deal with a gift of some kind and I am good to go! Too bad she can't do much about airfare to europe- oh well can't have it all :)

where are you guys checking for these past guest specials at? i was trying to look on carnival.com but no clue how to put in that code to see if there is anything for our cruise.

nevermind i figured it out. . lol Thanks

Once you find the cruise you are interested in, click on the "book now" orange button. There you will have to answer a few q's and you will find the Promotion Code option. :)

Oops, sorry. I see now that you had found it already.

I saved a little over $300 on my March cruise....my PVP was right on this and changed it this morning.

I love Carnival!!!! And my PVP!!!!

I believe another past guest code is DP7, not sure on the dates however

Kim

Thanks for the heads up! I saved on my cruise in March and April; I have LOTS of happy friends right now! :) Thanks for passing on the information; one more reason I LOVE this site!

I want to be happy, well happier.

5271 : Agency-association-rec record, corresponding to AAR ID given for main agency, was not found.

I clicked on "book now" and this is the message I got on the next page, what on earth does that mean?

Pegs I get that same error message all the time. NOt sure what it means. If anyone knows please fill us in!! Thanks:eek:

OK, I am very confused, can someone give me a link and tell me just what I am supposed to do. I have a cruse booked on 9/11/2008 on the Splendor, is that valid for an upgrade and a discount?

This code doesn't apply to Euro sailings.

Try COLB.

Archived