new past guest sale starts today

honeydog714

Pegs I get that same error message all the time. NOt sure what it means. If anyone knows please fill us in!! Thanks:eek:

And it kept popping up a little page with my name on it. And I even tried "booking" another cruise, same message. They have found out we want a upgrade and a discount:eek:

Yes, please help the ones that want upgrades too, please.

And it kept popping up a little page with my name on it. And I even tried "booking" another cruise, same message. They have found out we want a upgrade and a discount:eek:

Two words, tele phone.

Too late, they are gone until Tuesday, it is 5:00 EDT and mine is gone until the end of the month, having surgery. But I will call someone on Tuesday. How long do these sales last?

4-6 months.

Both CDP1 and COLB expire 31 December 07

6 months.

Well good, I should be able to find someone by then LOL.

Thanks Don, much appreciated.

While I have your attention. I tried to make a payment online, but it said the site was down or some such thing. Is this just because it is a busy day or does it happen often?

It happens to me every time that I try to make a payment online. I just call Carnival to do it.

I just got off the phone with Carnival. I have already gotten the past guest discount.

And she told me that the option to pay online is not working, it only works for them. Why have that option if it does not work?

:confused: Help,

tried DP7,CDP1,and it said invalid code? for a 6/21/2008 Glory sailing, does that mean? am I out of luck???:(

In the Currents book it shows the past guest special good on 11/17/07-6/1/08 sailings which may be why it won't work for you. It wouldn't work for my Valor 7/20/08 cruise either.

I've gotten that message but it usually goes away if I log out, clear my cookies and go back in without loggin in. Once I book with an agent it gives that error message. Worked like a charm after clearing those cookies today :)

I've gotten that message but it usually goes away if I log out, clear my cookies and go back in without loggin in. Once I book with an agent it gives that error message. Worked like a charm after clearing those cookies today :)

I have the same problems when I am log in with Carnival and try to search for a cruise. I believe that this happens to me because the first time I booked a cruise, I went through a TA. All I do now is search for a cruise through the Carnival website, without logging in.

I have the same problems when I am log in with Carnival and try to search for a cruise. I believe that this happens to me because the first time I booked a cruise, I went through a TA. All I do now is search for a cruise through the Carnival website, without logging in.

Iv been having to do that for at least a week. I did book thru the PVP but transferred my cruise. Thought it was wierd when all the sudden I cant check the price of my cruise if Im logged in. Dumb dumb dumb.

Archived