Sapphire Princess 10/17/07

fireh20

Hi everyone,

We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess, 16 night China cruise. I would love to hear from anyone who is on our ship, or anyone who can offer some advice on tours, both private and Princess. My husband and I are traveling with friends. We also would like to hear about the cruise critic parties that might be planned. This is our first time in China and probably will be our last. The flights are brutal!!

Linda

Hi everyone,

We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess, 16 night China cruise. I would love to hear from anyone who is on our ship, or anyone who can offer some advice on tours, both private and Princess. My husband and I are traveling with friends. We also would like to hear about the cruise critic parties that might be planned. This is our first time in China and probably will be our last. The flights are brutal!!

Linda

Look for your specific cruise in the Roll Call section.

I did Bangkok to Beijing on the Sapphire last year. you will love this trip. my big advise is to plan ahead carefully if you plan to do these ports on ;your own. it is doable, but takes lots of planning.

as for the cc group, find your roll call. our group was wonderful and added to the enjoyment of the trip

I did Bangkok to Beijing on the Sapphire last year. you will love this trip. my big advise is to plan ahead carefully if you plan to do these ports on ;your own. it is doable, but takes lots of planning.

as for the cc group, find your roll call. our group was wonderful and added to the enjoyment of the trip

Do you remember when you were docked at this container port, if they had a mini bus or tram . I was told that from the ship to the gate is at least a half of a mile walk. Thank you.

Archived