Questions about Trains from Southampton to London and beyond

mikelan6

You're a cat.

Have I ever denied it?:confused: I quite freely admit that I am the most handsome, intelligent, friendly, rich, modest cat in the entire world.

Cats are loathesome creatures.

You are just plain wrong. You are so stuck up your own backside that you can't see just what wonderful beings we are. At least I don't pretend to go in QG:D

Bettie - send her to Malcolm - I'm sure he'd give her a warm welcome:)

Sir Martin, old buddy, old pal of mine. Does your serf lady ever check that email addy she's got at her signature? Would it pain you in any way to ask her to?

And I truly believe Matthew does travel in Queens Grill, because he told me he doesn't crash into his wife when she's doing her toilette as the cabins are large enough. And goodness gracious, how much room does a cat need? You would get lost in a castle and go crying for assitance.

Sir Martin, old buddy, old pal of mine. Does your serf lady ever check that email addy she's got at her signature? Would it pain you in any way to ask her to?

Thanks for that Angela; urgent appointment with a spot of wine last night and have a little self-imposed rule about mixing posting/emailing with alcohol;).

email sorted and replied to. Good to see the alter ego is alive and well. Very surprised I have not received similar missive........

Bettie - send her to Malcolm - I'm sure he'd give her a warm welcome:)

Good morning group. I see that I have missed quite a bit in the last couple of days. Been very busy with a symphony fundraiser and thank goodness it is about over. HRHugeness really prefers a visit with her now "fiance" over one with the QG fellow.

Cruise question?? Is there any explanation as to the reduced fares for single travel in UK vs. higher charges in US? I guess I shall be looking for a friend to travel with me in Jan since the cost is outrageous and they have me booked in an M1 as a single. Fare is 200% which with air, one night in London hotel and transfer to Soton works out to almost $1000 per day? I am frivolous sometimes with money but not completely stupid although Lord Stanley's fiance would not agree with me most of the time.:)

Archived