Im so upset...please help!

JPerry

And we should care what anyone thinks outside the US?:p

That is right, because why would there be any other great people in the world who were not Americans and who had opinions and have to deal with the actions of the US

Don't be so small minded.

I dont think I would worry to much about a terrorist getting through on a cruise ship. Now at the borders of Mexico, that a different story.
Just food for thought

Number of terrorist arrested trying to come in from Mexico. 0

Number of terrorist arrested trying to come in from Canada. More than one

why are we so worried about the border from Mexico, and not the border from Canada.

Here is the link to our wedding/cruise photos :D

http://jessicatenelle.shutterfly.com/action/

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! LOVED the scavenger hunt things that had to be done!! Pyramids, piggy back rides, drinks, lol!! Now, about that passport...have you applied yet??:D :D ;)

your pictures were great. have you sent off to vitalcheck for your certified copy of your birth certificate to apply for your passport? cruises are addicting and i'm sure you'll want to book another soon.

was the scavenger hunt called "the code"?:)

The first thing i did when i got home was go on vitalcheck and order my birth certificate, once i get that i will apply for my passport! Lesson learned :D

The scavanger hunt was something we put together ourselves for our wedding guests.

i will be on the liberty of the seas in december and i hear they have something called the liberty code. it is a scavenger hunt and puzzles etc. winding up in the specialty portofinos for lunch and wine.

you have to run all over the ship. i thought for sure that's what you were doing.

is your husband (doesn't that sound good?) applying for his passport too?

stupid question:

why did your bridesmaids put their shoes in the checked luggage, knowing they would not have it in time?:confused:

Archived