Regal Princess - A Very Long Review

bdjam

[quote name='zeroni']Wow! What a terrific review and excellent replies to everybody's questions. Thank you for being so honest and thorough. I had no idea about the refurbishment scheduled in November. Thanks for the Heads-Up. We cruise over the Christmas holiday - 15 day Panama Canal - and are very excited about it. Even more so now that we'll be aboard after some positive changes.

Anyway, thank you again.[/QUOTE]
[font='Bookman Old Style']You’re welcome! I hope you post a review when you get back and tell us all about the changes. My first cruise on Regal Princess was a 15-day [/font][font='Bookman Old Style']Panama Canal[/font][font='Bookman Old Style'] trip – sold me on cruising and Princess Cruises. You’ll have a great time.[/font]

[quote name='cruise pup']How did you rate "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" status? Does it mean you had perfect attendance at the safety drills?[/QUOTE]
[font='Bookman Old Style'][font='Bookman Old Style']Of course – you know me; I always attend the safety drills. Wanna be sure I get a good boat, you know. After seeing Tallulah in that film “Life Boat” I like to know what my option are. [/font]
[font='Bookman Old Style'][/font]
[font='Bookman Old Style'][/font][font='Bookman Old Style']The Blue Ribbon moniker is purely a Cruise Critic designation…when they moved us to the new boards, I was stripped – stripped, I say – of my posts…so I guess they figured I’d made the Blue Ribbon threshold somehow.[/font]
[/font]

• 3 weeks later...
:) Thank you very much, for your story about the Regal. I know it's a bit late, but I've been at the hospital, for some weeks. So I 've not been able to read anything in my computer.
We will sail the Ragl on janyari the 23, 2005. And we even are more excited about our cruise. It's a Panamacanal cruise, from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles. I's a very long way to fly back home, because we live in the Netherlands.
But we are looking forward,
Thanks again,
Trijntje( from Holland)

[quote name='Trijntje']:) Thank you very much, for your story about the Regal. I know it's a bit late, but I've been at the hospital, for some weeks. So I 've not been able to read anything in my computer.
We will sail the Ragl on janyari the 23, 2005. And we even are more excited about our cruise. It's a Panamacanal cruise, from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles. I's a very long way to fly back home, because we live in the Netherlands.
But we are looking forward,
Thanks again,
Trijntje( from Holland)[/QUOTE][font='Bookman Old Style']You’re welcome for the review. My first cruise on Regal Princess was the [/font][font='Bookman Old Style']Ft.[/font][font='Bookman Old Style'] [/font][font='Bookman Old Style']Lauderdale[/font][font='Bookman Old Style'] to [/font][font='Bookman Old Style']Los Angeles[/font][font='Bookman Old Style'] run. You’ll enjoy it. A great place for viewing the canal is on the aft decks of the ship – no crowds![/font]

• 2 months later...

BDJAM: I just found this thread ,and I know it is a bit after everyone else. But I want to say THANKs , great review. We are sailing on the Regal in March for the 15 day transcanal from LA to FL. So we are excited. We were on the beautiful Sapphire in Sept. and had a wonderful time.We also were in Tracey Arm, absolutely beautiful. I know this will be a different experience because the ships are different in size and ammenities, but I think it will be a lovely time. We have been thru the canal once before and really enjoyed it, so we are going again. Thank you again for all the great information.

Cori

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived