Canada/New England Menus

pa_heather

We're off on our first Canada/New England sailing on September 15 and was wondering if the menus are typically any different than the Caribbean menus. All our cruises so far have been to the Caribbean (albeit on RCCL, so Princess will be different in general), but was hoping for more of a New England flair.

We're off on our first Canada/New England sailing on September 15 and was wondering if the menus are typically any different than the Caribbean menus. All our cruises so far have been to the Caribbean (albeit on RCCL, so Princess will be different in general), but was hoping for more of a New England flair.

We took this cruise in Oct 2004 on the Grand and really didn't find any New England or Canada theme for the dinners. We will also be sailing the Crown but on the Oct 13th sail. Have a great cruise.

I am also interested in hearing about the menus. Would you please post a note letting us know - we are also sailing in October and very anxious to hear your comments about this New England/Canada cruise.

Thanks so much and hope you have a wonderful trip!

I am also interested in hearing about the menus. Would you please post a note letting us know - we are also sailing in October and very anxious to hear your comments about this New England/Canada cruise.

Thanks so much and hope you have a wonderful trip!

JNV -- Which sailing are you on? We will be on the Oct 6th.

we are on the 10/13 sailing.....my two sisters, my mom, and myself. None of us have been to that part of the country, so needless to say we are very excited! There have been several recent posts regarding all the "rude and unruly" passengers on the Crown - if it is as bad as some of the posts made it sound, it would be difficult to enjoy a meal in the dining room.....but hopefully it was just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been waiting for my mom to agree to cruising, and told her over and over how wonderful it is, so for her 80th birthday, this is how we are going to celebrate! I hope she enjoys it even half as much as I do!

I'm on the 9/22 Crown sailing and have been wondering if they schedule a deck party on the Canada/New England sailings????? This itinerary is a 1st for us and we're really looking forward to it.

Archived