Carnival CEO or President's e-mail address?

Guera88

I disagree Debbie. I think people get testy because 9 times out of 10 people want to email UB about something petty. JMO.

You know, I was trying to be helpful but we have been on here long enough to see the writing on the wall. Guess the search feature isn't working after all. ;)

You know, I was trying to be helpful but we have been on here long enough to see the writing on the wall.

Yep and it's spray painted in blaze orange too. Even Ray Charles could have seen it *shakes head*.

This has got to be the most amusing thread I've seen since the new boards started.

You live a sheltered life don't you? ;)

Is it that obvious?

I was thinking though, maybe I can email Uncle Bob and see if I can get some champagne since I could only get coach seats on my flight to the port. You think?

Might as well ask for a "free" upgrade while you're at it! :rolleyes:

That does it!!!! I'm e-mailing Uncle Bob right now. I couldn't find inexpensive flights to San Juan for my October cruise and I had to use up all my frequent flyer miles to get tickets for me and my DH. I deserve an upgrade. I want a Category 12. I've never had one of those.

I hope you realize that Bob Dickerson never sees the e-mail from consumers. He, as all major corporation Presidents, CEO's, CIO's and Board Chairman have staff members who handle this type of concern.

I book guarantees all the time and it's a crap shoot. But I don't allow myself to get worked up over the possibilty of an upgrade. It's more fun to be surprised and to save save a little money. If I end up with a not so perfect stateroom, so what?! As long as it's clean, cool and the bathroom works properly, I'm set. I'm on vacation with my friends and family and that's what's important.

• 4 months later...

Could everyone be any ruder to a new fellow cruiser. And I would think Carnival would want all emails----both good and bad. My Personal Vacation Planner at Carnival stated to send by mail or email good and bad letters. It continues to be there policy to improve customer service. (which is what pays there salary)

every one needs to lighten up.

Just answer there question

shajji

Could everyone be any ruder to a new fellow cruiser. And I would think Carnival would want all emails----both good and bad. My Personal Vacation Planner at Carnival stated to send by mail or email good and bad letters. It continues to be there policy to improve customer service. (which is what pays there salary)

every one needs to lighten up.

Just answer there question

shajji

Emailing your PVP or Guest Relations is different than sending an email directly to Ole Bob, who doesn't read it himself anyway. He doesn't have time for all the petty stuff.

Zone too funny...

Archived