Diaper and gift deliveries in NYC

tinykygal

Please let me say that not taking the 1 yr old grandson is not an option since his parents and grandparents are going. I have searched the family boards and was unable to find info I need. Please move this post as needed, moderator..thanks.

There are companies near many ports who make deliveries of wine, gift baskets, diaper packages; however, the company I have used is only allowed to board Disney.

Any suggestions from those who live in NY? I have also searched and will post to the NY Boards.

Thanks.

No need to apologize for bringing your grandbaby onboard. I love seeing babies while cruising. What I don't like seeing is unruly kids that run up and down the hallways all hours of the night, knocking on doors and ringing doorbells to the suites while their parents DGAM!

I'm just wondering why you would spend extra money on having diapers deliveried on-board. Wouldn't it be cheaper if everyone traveling with you packs a supply of diapers in their luggage just to help out the grandbaby. And I might be mistaken but I seem to remember seeing diapers for sale in one of the shops onboard the ships I've been on.

Enjoy your cruise. Hugs from me to your grandbaby. :p

tinykygal' date=' This [b']is [/b]the NY board - see the box at the top of the page that lists all the East Coast departure ports.

I have no idea how many diapers a 1 year old uses and have never heard of a diaper delivery service to a ship, but I would like to suggest that you bring your own supply.

Here's is a link to Duane Reade (similar to CVS, Eckerd, etc.) 24-hour store locations. If you're staying in Manhattan pre cruise, you will find them everywhere. Enjoy your cruise! ;)

http://www.duanereade.com/cgibin/drlocfinder.cgi

Thanks Cruise Lover . We are gonna work it out as you mentioned. I was referring to a post a few months ago that asked why anyone in the world would take a baby on a cruise! You are right about unruly kids. I think we have seen enough info on this.

We will split some up and just make sure we are able to shop in the ports for things other than tshirts!

Archived