Deep Sea Fishing

cafetao

I am looking at doing a deep sea fishing excursion in Nov. Can anyone tell me a little bit about this excursion? How many people on the boat? How is the fishing in Nov.? The excursion will be through the ship, we are sailing on the Norwegian Pearl.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking at doing a deep sea fishing excursion in Nov. Can anyone tell me a little bit about this excursion? How many people on the boat? How is the fishing in Nov.? The excursion will be through the ship, we are sailing on the Norwegian Pearl.

If its through Hackshaw's, we went the beginning of August. 6 people on the boat. Tons of room. 6 lines out, rotate either by pole or time.

We chose time. 10 minutes every hour per person. Had one hit...no hook-ups. Lots of Dolphins though. An enjoyable excursion, even if we didn't catch any fish.

• 2 weeks later...
If its through Hackshaw's, we went the beginning of August. 6 people on the boat. Tons of room. 6 lines out, rotate either by pole or time.

We chose time. 10 minutes every hour per person. Had one hit...no hook-ups. Lots of Dolphins though. An enjoyable excursion, even if we didn't catch any fish.

Hackshaws in a class operation...we have gone with them 3 times and have aother day booked with them this coming March

chrysalis, thanks for your help. I emailed Chris several times and he was very prompt in replying. We reserved the 1/2 day fishing charter for our trip. We are all so excited. He was just great. At first he was booked solid for the morning but moved things around to accommodate us.

He also said to tell you what a great rep you are for him! We are looking forward to sportfishing in St. Lucia this coming November.

chrysalis, thanks for your help. I emailed Chris several times and he was very prompt in replying. We reserved the 1/2 day fishing charter for our trip. We are all so excited. He was just great. At first he was booked solid for the morning but moved things around to accommodate us.

He also said to tell you what a great rep you are for him! We are looking forward to sportfishing in St. Lucia this coming November.

You are very welcome....I am sure that you will have a nice day, and please say "hello" to Chris for us and tell him we look forward to seeing him again in 08

Let me know, via a posting on this thread how the fishing was.....

you might be interested in seeing this video that I just found tonight....

Great video, thank you! Only 6 more weeks for our trip and we all can't wait. St. Lucia is so beautiful. Hope we catch one of those fish in the video! Will let you know.

Thanks again!

glad you enjoyed it.....and I hope the fishing is good. When we were out whale-watching in 06 with Hackshaw's, I was up on the bridge, and heard one of their other boats calling on the VHF radio indicating that they had just hooked in to a marlin.

cheers

Archived