Ice Cream on Voyageur

Hi,

My son is highly allergic and can only have soft serve ice cream from a dedicated machine (not Ben & Jerry's). Does the Voyageur have a soft serve ice cream machine? Are there cones or should I pack my own?

Thanks,

J Lo

Is there a Ben & Jerry's on the Adventure of the Seas? We were on the Voyager in February, and I know there wasn't one on VOS then.

Ben & Jerry's would be a very nice addition ;)

the soft serve machine (there are 2) are located one next to Ben and Jerrys ion deck 5 and the other is located in the Windjammer. They had vanilla, chocolate ,twist(combo of 2 ) and strawberry

Is there a Ben & Jerry's on the Adventure of the Seas? We were on the Voyager in February, and I know there wasn't one on VOS then.

Ben & Jerry's would be a very nice addition ;)

hersh: I have no idea when it was added, but when we sailed in August, the Voyager had B & J's.

Carol

Nothing is *free* on the ship. Some has already been paid for in your cruise fare, like the soft serve frozen yogurt. For some other things, there is an additional charge, which you put on your SeaPass card and pay for at the end of the cruise, including Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Carol

Archived