Mouthwash in carry on?

Sheldon47

I'm not planning to bring alcohol on board, but my husband uses mouthwash. Our cruise is 14 days long so he will need more than a travel size bottle.

Should he carry it on? I am a little concerned our luggage will be held up since it sounds like mouthwash bottles are a popular way to sneak alcohol on?

Has anyone had their checked luggage detained and called up to the special room for real mouthwash?

I'm not planning to bring alcohol on board, but my husband uses mouthwash. Our cruise is 14 days long so he will need more than a travel size bottle.

Should he carry it on? I am a little concerned our luggage will be held up since it sounds like mouthwash bottles are a popular way to sneak alcohol on?

Has anyone had their checked luggage detained and called up to the special room for real mouthwash?

Just bring a new bottle with the security plastic seal around the top of it and you will have no worries. ;)

If you fly it is 3 oz. of liquid per bottle in a carry on. If you drive to the ship any size bottle is OK to bring on board in your carry on or checked luggage.

I am not speaking of liquor. ;) :D

I doubt if you will have trouble with a large bottle in your carry-on to the ship. Remember though, you cannot carry a large bottle in your carry-on onto the airplane. You are limited to three ounce bottles max.

Correct! Opps I forgot to say on an airplane the 3oz limit is! If you are not flying, no problem if you take a Keg of mouthwash on the Ship.icon12.gif

Correct! Opps I forgot to say on an airplane the 3oz limit is! If you are not flying, no problem if you take a Keg of mouthwash on the Ship.icon12.gif

I love it. :D My best laugh of the night.

Do you think there is a slight chance they might get called down with that one? :eek:

Just to see what is in it?

I am not laughing at you, I love your choice of wording. ;)

If you fly, put the large bottle in your checked bags. There is no limit on liquid size, as long as it's not carried-on. Then, you can transfer the large bottle to the ship carry-on bag, since the ship is NOT TSA regulated. You can carry on to the ship anything you want, liquid-wise! (Except for alcohol!)

Archived