Aft pool on CB

thechandlers99

When we were on the CB last year, we spent most of our "pool time" at the spa pool because it got lots of sun and is adults only. I would love to spend some time at the aft pool when I cruise on her again in June. My only concern is that Skywalkers is right above the pool. I love to lay in the sun so I was wondering if you can sit by the aft pool and still get some sun. Or, does Skywalkers block all of it out?

When we were on the CB last year, we spent most of our "pool time" at the spa pool because it got lots of sun and is adults only. I would love to spend some time at the aft pool when I cruise on her again in June. My only concern is that Skywalkers is right above the pool. I love to lay in the sun so I was wondering if you can sit by the aft pool and still get some sun. Or, does Skywalkers block all of it out?[/quot

Here is a pic

http://www.pbase.com:80/adwalsh/image/53135404

When we were on the CB last year, we spent most of our "pool time" at the spa pool because it got lots of sun and is adults only. I would love to spend some time at the aft pool when I cruise on her again in June. My only concern is that Skywalkers is right above the pool. I love to lay in the sun so I was wondering if you can sit by the aft pool and still get some sun. Or, does Skywalkers block all of it out?[/quot

Here is a pic

http://www.pbase.com:80/adwalsh/image/53135404

What a great picture!!!

It's possible to get a lot of sun by the aft pool, you simply have to move around a little more than some areas. I have to stay in the shade and I have to move my chair or change locations frequently to avoid the sun. It's a wonderful place to relax!

Archived