Yet another question about "Formal Night"

UPCrawfish

Bear with me here, a 'newbie' can find all sorts of questions to ask that have probably been answered before somewhere else...

We cruise out of NOLA on CCL, 09-27-07 for the 5day/4night trip to Cozumel baring any new hurricanes between now and then.

The lady of the house is now fretting about "which night is the formal night". There is no way the first night away from dock is 'that' night nor would the night after leaving the port of call. That leaves the night of the first full day at sea or, the night of the last full day at sea. She doesn't want to be in her gown while the rest of the guests are in their pants suits and vice-versa...

I know that all evenings in the dining rooms require a certain amount of dress up but which night would be the "most formal".

20 days and counting... is it time to start packing yet ??? :D

It will be in the little, what does CCL call it--Capers I think....the cabin attendant should leave the daily event list in your cabin when they do turndown..so, say tonight, they will put the thing for tomorrow. That way you'll know!

Unless you are you going on the 'surprise' cruise where they don't tell you-all the passengers have to try and guess!!!! LOL.... :p (sorry, it's early friday humor!)

I would think it will be the first sea day as well since the last night everyone will be packing all their stuff!!

have a great cruise!!!

The information might be in your cruise docs.

No, the first night (embarkation night) will NOT be formal. But a port night might be, if the re-boarding time is early-ish. Our first formal night was the day we were in Cococay.

It's PAST time to get started packing! :p

Archived