Ocean View Family Suite ???

IResQU

We have booked with 2 other families for Navigator of the Seas in January. Does anyone have pictures or know how the room layout is for rm:8200 Ocean View Family Suite. Pics. would be wonderful! Also does anyone know if this room size is the same as carnival standard balcony room? Or larger?

We have booked with 2 other families for Navigator of the Seas in January. Does anyone have pictures or know how the room layout is for rm:8200 Ocean View Family Suite. Pics. would be wonderful! Also does anyone know if this room size is the same as carnival standard balcony room? Or larger?

Family Ocean View or Royal Family Suite?

Try this link. http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/albums/cabins/oceanview/FO/html/FOFR.html

Give it some time to load. It is worth the wait. It has photos as well as floor plans. I have chosen 8200 specifically. If that link doesn't work, start at the bginning with this link: http://www.romain-moisescot.com This site lets you pick your ship, then your deck and specifically your cabin.

8200 is the biggest FOV on board with a "suite" like lay out. It is much bigger than the others on board. Here is a link to some pics that another CC member posted. ( Thanks Karenvm5). It helped me decide to go for this type cabin. It will give you a great idea of the design and what makes it different from the others.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558881774wwnxPB

Thanks,

My friend decided to get that room, 8200 and this is their first cruise so I am sure they will love it.Is that room rockier than any others? We are next to them (by a few rooms over and just wondering if I will notice the ship moving constantly.) Also, Is it in the same hallway as our room, it looks like you can get to it from the other hall way also?

We just returned from the Explorer and had room Family Ocean View 8500. There was a bedroom with bunk beds, a tv watching area with sleeper couch/ chair,another room outside the bathroom,and then a bedroom. There was a porthole in each room and the view was great.we loved it.:)

There is one bathroom, with one toilet and one shower. That was the disadvantage when my sister stayed in 8200. She had two adults, two teens, a 10-year-old and a baby. While the cabin held them fine, one bathroom was a problem.

Also, although she enjoyed looking out over the front of the ship, she also missed having a balcony. Additionally, since these cabins are all the way forward, they are a long way from absolutely everything.

Since that cruise, she has booked connecting balcony cabins and has been happier with two bathrooms, ,the balcony and more convenient room location.

I believe if you go to RCCL's website they list the room dimensions along with a floor plan. If you have any specifice questions about the suite; fire off an email to RCCL, they will answer within 48 hours

cheers

Archived