Dolphin Excursion or Bike excursion

hlv71

it in st martin - but have done it twice in the bahamas and am scheduled again in nov for cozumel - you will love it. The first time my dd was 5 or 6 - so we did the meet and greet one - where you get on a platform and they kiss you and hug you. It was the most amazing thing i had ever done in my life - until my dd got older and we did the royal swim - WOW! I am sure due to your sons age you will be doing to basic one - it is amazing and he will love it. But when he gets old be sure to do the royal swim.

Enjoy!

Kathy

We just did the dolphin swim at Dolphin Discovery in Anquilla. I thought it was awesome. We booked through RCCL. I found it to be very organized. My nine year old great niece loved it. You spend over 30 minutes in the water with the dolphin. The dolphin kisses you and you also hold its fins as if you are dancing. They video the entire experience and sell the dvd for 29.99.

They also take pictures and sell them...not sure of the price but not more than $20.00. You can bring a water camera and take pictures.

It is a long day. If I recall correctly it was a 45 minute ferry ride and then a 15 minute bus ride. You also have to go through immigrations in Anquilla.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Archived