Crown Balcony?

Meg8411

Hello all!! I need help! I am trying to decide whether or not to upgrade from an inside to a balcony....the balcony would be in the middle of aloha..or either "front of back" of riviera........ can people look down on our balcony?? is it obstructed on these decks? Any info would help!! I am currently booked into one of those bad rooms with beds coming out of the walls...there are only 2 of us going.so no need for those 4 beds.

Hello all!! I need help! I am trying to decide whether or not to upgrade from an inside to a balcony....the balcony would be in the middle of aloha..or either "front of back" of riviera........ can people look down on our balcony?? is it obstructed on these decks? Any info would help!! I am currently booked into one of those bad rooms with beds coming out of the walls...there are only 2 of us going.so no need for those 4 beds.

TAKE THE BALCONY!!!

Thanks!!! That is a DEFINITE influence on our decision..I had heard so many bad things about people spending so much MORE money to have a balcony and then not feeling like they had any privacy at all... thanks!!!

Ever since I sailed in my first balcony, I cannot go back. There is nothing like coffee first thing in the morning looking out over the new place you sailed into during the night, or the open sea. It is just as great for drinks in the evening before dinner or even right before you retire for the night. Like I said before-

TAKE THE BALCONY!!!

The back of Riviera deck is an excellent location, we were on the Crown in R743. It was perfect. You are the top deck of balconies and the roof is actually extended a little further out. not much sun but you can walk out the back door to the Terrace Pool. :D

It's so funny that you would say that as that is the exact reason I chose R730 and R732 for our next cruise on the Crown. Right below the Horizon Court as well, just run up one flight and grab what you need anytime!

Great minds think alike.....lol:rolleyes:

I've been on the Aloha deck on the Caribbean Princess and loved it. Totally private. Our next cruise was on the Crown on the Caribe and loved it even more, lots of extra balcony space. As mentioned, great for early morning coffee, tea, croissants and fruit to enjoy on your balcony while you approach a new port of call. It's well worth the extra money.

Ever since I sailed in my first balcony, I cannot go back. There is nothing like coffee first thing in the morning looking out over the new place you sailed into during the night, or the open sea. It is just as great for drinks in the evening before dinner or even right before you retire for the night. Like I said before-

TAKE THE BALCONY!!!

Does anyone know exactly how large the regular balcony is? (not a mini-suite). Does anyone have a picture? I've heard you can't even put a chair out there. If that's the case...then I don't think I want a balcony.... I'm just being stubborn because money is tight and I want to figure out where my spending priority is.

thanks so much for your help everyone!!!

Does anyone know exactly how large the regular balcony is? (not a mini-suite). Does anyone have a picture? I've heard you can't even put a chair out there. If that's the case...then I don't think I want a balcony.... I'm just being stubborn because money is tight and I want to figure out where my spending priority is.

thanks so much for your help everyone!!!

Why in the world would they make a balcony that you couldn't put a chair out on? Does that make any sense at all?

Whoever told you that didn't know what they're talking about. All the balconies have chairs on them, and tables too.

Get a balcony, you won't be sorry!

Sharon

Archived