funny on mariner last week

belle19

we had a cabin on 7 and were going out for the evening. we walked into the hall and waited to make sure the door shut and we had everything when about 6 or 7 doors down a man whom is prob in his 70's or more walks into the hallway from his cabin wearing only his undershorts. from the look on his face we assume he thought he was going into the bathroom! of course the door shut behind him as he realized where his was and starting was trying to get back on the other side as quick as he could. when he realised he was locked out he started beating on the door and calling for his wife to open it, she must of been hard of hearing because it took a little bit before he was let back in. we just stood there not wanting to walk past him but this lady did walk past him coming our way, her face was beet red but she had a huge smile on it, my husband said "i am sorry you had to see that" and she started laughing and said "I am too"

When we were on Navigator in April there was a power cut and all the lights went out. I was returning back to our cabin on deck 9 forward from the aft when a little old lady opened her inside cabin door to get some light from the emergency hallway lights. Just as I got to her door her husband got in full view in his underwear!!:D Why do older gentlemen always wear underwear 2 sizes too big!!!:D :)

I had a similar experience a few years back. Sometimes in the middle of the night I have trouble sleeping. So instead of bothering my cabin mate I just take a book and head out to find some coffee. About 3:00 am one night I was slipping out the cabin door and was almost run over by a fellow about 75 years old. He did not have a stitch on, buck naked, just sort of waved at me and jogged on down the hall.

I can only assume he was headed to the purser's desk to have someone let him back into his cabin. Of course, he had not ID, at least not visible.

A woman I know in her mid-sixties was cruising with her 89 year old SO, when she got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Of course, she took the wrong door, and was locked outside absolutely starkers.:eek: She was unwilling to disturb her SO, so she crept down the hallway from alcove to alcove, looking for help. She saw a steward down the hall, ducked into an alcove, and yelled out, "Don't come any closer, I'm naked!" The steward tossed her towel, and helped her get back to her cabin. She had us all shrieking with laughter as she was telling this tale.

I am still trying to deal with the picture in my head...both of her naked in the hall, and her 89 year old boyfriend.:D

When we were on Navigator in April there was a power cut and all the lights went out. I was returning back to our cabin on deck 9 forward from the aft when a little old lady opened her inside cabin door to get some light from the emergency hallway lights. Just as I got to her door her husband got in full view in his underwear!!:D Why do older gentlemen always wear underwear 2 sizes too big!!!:D :)

What underwear?:eek:

Archived