Info Please All You Guys From Pilly.

mstyrs

WE ARE TO ARRIVE EARLY SAT 5:30am AND I LOVE TO GAMBLE;) MY ? IS WE GOING TO HAVE 3 to 4 HOURS BEFORE WE ARE SHUTTLE TO THE SHIP IS THERE A STORE WHERE WE CAN BUY LOTTO TICKETS.:D AROUND THE AIRPORT I CAN WALK TO:confused: AFTER THE CRUISE WE ARE RENTING A CAR AND ARE STAYING IN ATLANTIC CITY,BUT I CAIT WAIT THAT LONG:eek:

There is nothing around the airport you can walk to but there are some gas stations you may pass where you can buy them. You also may be able to get lottery tickets in the airport but I am not 100 % sure.

(maybe leaving the "h" out of Philly caused people to not be sure what you meant.)

Actually, I don't think you can buy lottery tickets at the airport. On the way to the port there is a gas station on the right, (Sunoco, I think) just after you go over the Platt Bridge. (Big ugly, old brigde between the airport and port.) Why don't you ask the shuttle driver to stop? Sorry you didn't get many answers! On your return trip to Atlantic City don't pass up the opportunity to visit the White House Sub Shop - it is not to be missed. The BEST cheesesteaks and hoagies in the world! It's on the corner of Artic and Mississippi. Just ask anyone how to get there - it's famous. If you like to shop, be sure to go to the outlets in AC. In New Jersey we don't have tax on clothes (like NY does!) so check it out. (They tax us on everything else, though!!) Have a great trip - and welcome to Philadelphia!!!

Archived