Post a Picture of Your Dress

I just ordered this dress for our February cruise elegant night. While I love the look of more formal dresses, this would make me more comfortable! Dressy enough?

LE3847pic1.jpg

And my daughter just got this one for homecoming so she will be recycling it for the cruise also. Her dress is black with a red sash though.

NX2301pic1.jpg

p52007b.jpgp52007.jpgPromGirl-706941309.jpg

I know this one is probably a little over-the-top for a cruise, but I bought it for a military ball we're going to in Nov. Since we're going to renew our vows, celebrate my 40th bday AND have New Year's Eve on the cruise, I thought why not?? LOL

The one on the right is the closest image I could find of the dress I bought at the awesome Dillard's sale this past weekend (got it for $40!!). The only difference is there are no flowers on the strap and the color is more of a fuchsia.

I love that dress on the left! So pretty, and I think you are right, you have the perfect combination of events to allow for such a gorgeous dress!

I just ordered this dress for our February cruise elegant night. While I love the look of more formal dresses, this would make me more comfortable! Dressy enough?

LE3847pic1.jpg

I love this! I wish I had the legs to pull off a dress like that :) I think it's perfect!

Trying this out with one photo first...

For the Cunard TA we have four formal nights, one semi-formal and two elegant casual. I didn't have that many anyway, and to my horror, I discovered that the stress of the relocation made me gain even more weight!

Here's what I've come up with. Now, keep in mind that I take a horrid picture. In one I look absolutely terrified. I threw up some of my hair with a couple of pins, and my hair had other ideas. I was experimenting with eyeshadow, so each eye is done differently.

I think all of your choices look great! Don't sell yourself short - you're a beautiful woman :)

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

I have created a new thread that can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=30838495#post30838495

Don’t forget to subscribe to the new thread to receive notifications (Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread.)

We appreciate your patience over these past few weeks while we worked on the forums. Although we know that change can be uncomfortable, the good news is that we hope to provide a leaner, faster forum. And that’s a good thing.

Archived