Does Anyone Have Any Ideas/pictures Of [couples] Halloween Costumes??????????????????

momofmn00

We saw lots of great costumes, shrek and his wife were the top costumes I saw on the Ecstasy. Ball and chain, you name it were good too though. King and Queen of cards, she was hearts and he was spades.

the ball and chain were 5, brother and sisters. they were dressed in black and white stripes like prisoners with everyone connected with a ball and chain.

Some of my other favorites that night:

the lady dressed as a round bedside table, complete with fringe tablecloth thing, with all kinds of interesting things "on" the bedside table!

The lady dressed as Cruella Deville, wearing a long black and white coat with 101 "stuffed dalmation puppies" attached all over it!!

I can't remember any other ones at the moment, but so many people had such great ideas!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS/PICTURES OF [COUPLES] HALLOWEEN COSTUMES??????????????????

Any Ideas are very much appreciated?????

The best cruise costumes I ever saw were on the Song of Norway, about 1971.

A couple were dressed in similar chocolate brown pillowcases depicting Hershey Bar wrappers. Hers was regular, his said, "With Nuts". They won the prize. If they would have had children, for certain they would have been dressed as "Kisses". Thanks for bringing back this memory!

Bev

The best cruise costumes I ever saw were on the Song of Norway, about 1971.

A couple were dressed in similar chocolate brown pillowcases depicting Hershey Bar wrappers. Hers was regular, his said, "With Nuts". They won the prize. If they would have had children, for certain they would have been dressed as "Kisses". Thanks for bringing back this memory!

Bev

I LOVE it!!!:D :)

Remember the Dominatrix/girl scout and her "victim?" This girl, probably early to mid 20's, was dressed as a type of girl scout, only it was a very short dress, boots or heels, dont remember, she was carrying some kind of basket with cookies in it, and in her other hand she carried a whip!! The man with her had no shirt, tight black leather pants, and a hood over his head with the eyes cut out! :eek: :eek: They definitely got more than their share of attention THAT night!!:eek:

so, you were there on the Ecstasy with me that night, lol :D

That was my pre CC days, heard about CC on the Princess Grand from a lady at my dinner table.

The best one I have seen was on an RCCL ship last Halloween. A senior couple, yes senior citizens, were Adam and Eve. It was HILARIOUS!

My all time favorites were a friend dressed as a Acme brick, her b/f came as a brick layer with white carpenter clothes and a trough to put the mortar in between the bricks.

Next favorite was a pregnant bride and her priest or b/f, cant remember who came with her, she was so funny stuck out to "here".

Some of my other favorites that night:

the lady dressed as a round bedside table, complete with fringe tablecloth thing, with all kinds of interesting things "on" the bedside table!

The lady dressed as Cruella Deville, wearing a long black and white coat with 101 "stuffed dalmation puppies" attached all over it!!

I can't remember any other ones at the moment, but so many people had such great ideas!

I remember the lampshade lady too, now that you mention it. she had awful legs and she made her body into the lamp shade with just her legs showing....that was so funny. I dont think Id show my celulite like that.

I've really been trying to get DH to dress up as Richard Simmons this year...but he ain't havin' it :p

Anyway, I always go to buycostumes.com to look for ideas. This year we're going to be Shaggy and Daphne...and hopefully we can find a Scooby to join us! :) DH isn't into dressing up, so we have to keep it simple. Last year we were Popeye and Olive Oyl, which was fun!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/cmacerone/misc006b.jpg

A few years ago, at a halloween party with my friends from work, one of the newlywed couples came as an outlet and the plug.... she was the outlet and he was the plug (since the plug, "plugs into" the outlet)

her costume was pretty simple to make... it was basically a big cardboard box that they had cut the "outlet" holes in (top and bottom)... his costume was a box around his mid-section with the "prongs" coming out, which were made out of flattened toilet paper / paper towel rolls (not sure about that though)

they won the costume contest

so, you were there on the Ecstasy with me that night, lol :D

That was my pre CC days, heard about CC on the Princess Grand from a lady at my dinner table.

Me too! I didn't learn about CC until after the Ecstasy cruise! I don't know how I made it!:D That was such a fun cruise! We didn't dress up, but it was so fun just walking around and looking at all the costumes!:D

I remember the lampshade lady too, now that you mention it. she had awful legs and she made her body into the lamp shade with just her legs showing....that was so funny. I dont think Id show my celulite like that.

Me either! She must have felt very comfortable because she had a LOT of leg showing!!;) :D

Last year my DH and I wore black garbage bags filled with crumbled newspaper. We also wore little stem hats. The idea was to look like prunes. We wore signs around our neck that said "Regular People" ;)

Whatever you do, have fun with it! Good luck!!

Amy

[quote name='SheriNtexas']Me too! I didn't learn about CC until after the Ecstasy cruise! I don't know how I made it!:D That was such a fun cruise! We didn't dress up, but it was so fun just walking around and looking at all the costumes!:D[/quote]

Now that we know we have been on the same cruise and never meet, next time we will have to meet "fer real".

I cant believe you recognized the pictures and were on the same cruise last Halloween.

[quote name='firefly333']Now that we know we have been on the same cruise and never meet, next time we will have to meet "fer real".

I cant believe you recognized the pictures and were on the same cruise last Halloween.[/quote]

Maybe we DID meet on that cruise!!;) When you mentioned Shrek and Fiona I figured it out!! When I saw the picture you posted, i recognized and then remembered the CD with the afro and the crutch!:D

I always dress up as Cat in the Hat. My husband has been Thing One and The Grinch.

There is always the tortise and the hare.

Clinton and Monica, complete with his cigar and a strategically stained dress, albeit a little out of date and certainly innapropritate for kids,but still really funny.

Ken and Barbie

Beans and Franks

Chicken and Egg

[quote name='firefly333']My all time favorites were a friend dressed as a Acme brick, her b/f came as a brick layer with white carpenter clothes and a trough to put the mortar in between the bricks.[/quote]

My husband & I did same thing on a cruise back in 1984 when all cruises had costume parties. And here I thought I was original! (It was something I came up with on my own....I had never heard of it before I came up with the idea.)

[quote name='birdie16']EVERYONE dressed as a pirate on the Monarch last year![/quote]

That might be because every Halloween weekend, the Monarch of the Seas has the Murder Mystery group sailing and last year the Murder Mystery was a pirate theme. This year you will see people dressed up like the old mob as it is a Mob theme.

[URL]http://whodunitcruises.com/index.html[/URL]

[quote name='cruisinisforme']Do you have a party city near you? I was just there a couple of days ago and they have so many costumes, ideas, etc, I couldnt believe everything they had out already.[/quote]

I was at a store yesterday that already had Christmas stuff out :confused:

Its not that early for Halloween, but it is for Christmas.

We were on the miracle last Halloween and it was so fun. My DH and I dressed as Snow White and Grumpy. We saw alot of really fun costumes. There was a guy dressed liked Captain Crunch. There was an Urkel that won, he was awesome, had the voice and all of the mannerisms down. Hope you find someting fun to do.

[quote name='Cruisekrazy63']There was an Urkel that won, he was awesome, had the voice and all of the mannerisms down. Hope you find someting fun to do.[/quote]

That reminded me of another person on our cruise last year that was dressed, looked, and acted like a true nerd!! He wore glasses, had his hair slicked back, highwater pants, pocket protector, fake Bubba teeth, and he went around introducing himself!! He was SO funny!! I love the Erkel idea, that would have been very funny to see!!:D

Archived