Baltimore hotel ideas

sandy toes

I am looking for some hotel ideas for the stay the night and park your car while you cruise deal. I want to leave the car at the hotel, have the shuttle take me to the dock and return to pick us up after the cruise. I know of several that go to the airport but none that go to the dock. Can you help me out? Any suggestions?

I live in Baltimore and have not heard of any shuttles to the cruise terminal. What area would be preferential for your hotel stay......airport, downtown, the inner harbor, etc. ?

Here's the accommodations listed on the Cruise Maryland site. Perhaps one of these has a hook up with a shuttle to and from the terminal.

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/cruises/page5a_accommodations.htm

Thank you for trying but I did check there. This is really sad. There are so many hotels that have the stay and fly programs where you stay the night, park at the hotel, stuttle to the air port, when you return, call the hotel for a shuttle back to your car at the hotel. I have friends that have use the same sort of deals for cruise ports (not B-more). It would seem the with the nice new port, the hotels would advertise more. It would only help them. I have done a lot of searching and come up empty. I would be willing to stay anywhere nearby (even the airport area) IF the shuttle to the dock was offered. Maybe, someone has some info...

I have been doing some searching for hotels also, except we are flying to Baltimore. Maybe your best bet would be to find a hotel that lets you park and stay as close to the pier as possible and will have to do a taxi back and forth from the pier. Is there parking at the pier?? That is always an option too. Good Luck!!

sandy toes...My curiousity has piqued.

Your location says "Near Baltimore, MD", which could mean anywhere, really, but I assume you're in Maryland? I'm also assuming that you are within a hour's drive to the terminal?

Is parking at the terminal out of the question for you?

Is a taxi from an Inner Harbor hotel to the terminal (3 miles) out of the question?

Thanks.

sandy toes...My curiousity has piqued.

Your location says "Near Baltimore, MD", which could mean anywhere, really, but I assume you're in Maryland? I'm also assuming that you are within a hour's drive to the terminal?

Is parking at the terminal out of the question for you?

Is a taxi from an Inner Harbor hotel to the terminal (3 miles) out of the question?

Thanks.

This ia a family cruise. People are coming from all over the area. Some are driving in (need for this type of hotel), some flying. I can do a park at the pier, others just don't want to. Some have never really "seen" B-more before so they will be having a mini-vacation presailing. I will suggest the Amerisuites by the airport as I know they have the park and fly program. They can taxi or take a sedan to the pier. Thanks all. (FYI: just off the beltway is home)

Archived