Fountain soda vs can/bottled sodas ?

rob6465

One can have a LOT of fun with a soda card. Although it is not possible to buy everyone on the ship free sodas.. (I was challanged to do this.. took up the challange and failed... ) you can "buy" a lot of them with a little effort.. and all with just one soda card!:D

One can have a LOT of fun with a soda card. Although it is not possible to buy everyone on the ship free sodas.. (I was challanged to do this.. took up the challange and failed... ) you can "buy" a lot of them with a little effort.. and all with just one soda card!:D

Now Podorama: that's not being honest and quite frankly, it's cheating. Shame on you!!

I think what's not fair is getting charged for the soda. Okay.....let me get this straight...all the food you can eat is included in price...but not sodas ?DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

I agree!! For the price of a cruise, I think they can afford giving away free sodas!!

I think what might been confused at the start of this conversion. There is

fountain drinks which included a lemon aid, apple juice, water, some kids

nasty red fruit drink. Plus hot coco and tea, etc.

I agree you can get all the pizza 24 hrs, desserts, hamburgers but you must

pay for soda. Go figure....

I refuse to pay the price of 1.75 or the soda card. We just pack our own

as we are Pepsi folks. We never had a issue bringing 24 water/soda for the

family of 4 with no issues. We like stopping in port and a local shop-n-rob

style shop and find local drinks to try.

Have fun!

I agree!! For the price of a cruise, I think they can afford giving away free sodas!!

Well I think for the price of a car they can afford to give away free gas, don't you?

It's cheaper to cruise now than it was some 20 years ago, so quit whining and drink something else if it bothers you so much to pay for soda.

Well i guess there is someone here who does not mind paying more for gas and everything else. Many of us will still buy the sodas we are just commenting about how it's not free. Buddy....relax...It's like when i go to NY and realize they charge for refills on sodas, i might bitch but i still order it. That is the beauty of this country...you can bitch to your heart desires. Try it.

Well i guess there is someone here who does not mind paying more for gas and everything else.

Everyone MINDS paying more for things. Unfortunately, not everyone UNDERSTANDS why it's the case and starts blaming it on things like greed or "price gouging". Apparently some people thing Carnival's (or ExxonMobil's, for that matter) raison d'etre is simply to please them, as opposed to, oh, I don't know, MAKING MONEY?

Give us some creative ideas!

Some words for you to look up,

Honesty,

Integrity,

Scruples,

Many others too, but see if you can grasp some meaning from these first. I realize they are new to you and are difficult to understand, but try.

Dan

Well I think for the price of a car they can afford to give away free gas, don't you?

It's cheaper to cruise now than it was some 20 years ago, so quit whining and drink something else if it bothers you so much to pay for soda.

WHOA there ParrotRob! I'm certainly not whining! It's hard to understand someone's "tone of voice" in typing. :confused: I was just making a comment (which I have the right to do). I'm taking my 14th cruise in January and not having "free" sodas has not stopped me from cruising. I just take my own.;) I was just merely agreeing with Rob6465. So, calm down, take a deep breath and have a great day!!:)

ROFL! That is too funny! I can just picture you going from the bar to bar "buying" sodas and giving them away. :p

Archived