Fountain soda vs can/bottled sodas ?

rob6465

Translate Please.

Dan

And same to you. And since you approve of screwing over the cruise line like podo, you look up the words too. You need them badly

Dan....I always love reading what you have to say...Being in Vero Beach also, seems like we have alot in common. You just say it better than I do. Email me bkbiles@gmail.com and I will tell you what I think she said....From what I am gathering...there are some choice words in that acronym.

Dan....I always love reading what you have to say...Being in Vero Beach also, seems like we have alot in common. You just say it better than I do. Email me bkbiles@gmail.com and I will tell you what I think she said....From what I am gathering...there are some choice words in that acronym.

Thanx, but I know what the dolt said. Their grasp of the language is not quite rudimentary, but being a veteran, I've heard it all before. [said it too.:D]

Dan

Thanx, but I know what the dolt said. Their grasp of the language is not quite rudimentary, but being a veteran, I've heard it all before. [said it too.:D]

Dan

Curious from a newbie: "Dolt"? It seems that not everyone has to follow the guidelines of posting on Cruise Critic. How do I get on the privileged list?

Archived