We Brought Home The BEST Cruise Souvenir!!!

ginacc

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

Congratulations! I will be sure to stay away from that cabin lol!

edited to add that May is the perfect time! I had Eden on June 3rd and it was great not worrying about bundling her up in ten blankets everywhere we went plus in May it is just starting to get really hot when you are trying to carry 20 lbs of baby with you everywhere between the toddler and baby belly!

Congratulations and Best of luck! :)

We are sailing on the Inspiration Oct 13th and we are also trying for #2. I am hoping the same luck comes my way. I have always wanted a cruiseship souvenir :D like that. A perfect blessing from a perfect vacation.

What cabin were you in by the way? We are in R144 but I am hoping we get upgraded to a higher deck instead.

Julie

Congratulations and Best of luck! :)

We are sailing on the Inspiration Oct 13th and we are also trying for #2. I am hoping the same luck comes my way. I have always wanted a cruiseship souvenir :D like that. A perfect blessing from a perfect vacation.

What cabin were you in by the way? We are in R144 but I am hoping we get upgraded to a higher deck instead.

Julie

Cabin U231 - it was perfect. Good luck on yours! Let us know what happens!

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

What a great blessing!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived