Transport

bhawks9

Thanks, have you used them? If anyone else has an opinion or idea it would be appreciated too.

Used them many times.... reliable, good customer service and affordable as well. Just step outside baggage claim and go to their desk and you will be on your way to a relaxing cruise before you know it !

Thanks, have you used them? If anyone else has an opinion or idea it would be appreciated too.
A few years ago I needed to do exactly this. I emailed the hotel and asked how much a taxi would be. They emailed back with a stern instruction not to use a taxi, but just get the Super Shuttle. Apart from the traffic jam on the I-95 because of an accident (which was not Super Shuttle's fault!) the journey was fast, smooth and efficient.
Whats with your statement at the end of your post in bold... I have never seen one like that !
Some people can be very creative about what goes in their signatures! But this looks to me like a reference to the time when some ads appeared inside people's posts. I think that's been stopped now - although I could never see the things anyway as I choose to block them.

Archived