Last question, I hope...need a map

Tiger Shark

Everyone on these boards has been tremendously helpful and I really, really appreciate it!!:)

I've looked online for a street map of Key West that I could print and use while we wander around but I haven't had much luck in finding one that seemed to fit our needs. Is there a place on the island where we can pick one up? Preferably for free, but we'd pay a few dollars since it would be so helpful. Or do we possibly get one as part of our tour with the Conch train? TIA

There are dozens that you can print from different websites; but don't worry as you will be handed one when you arrive.:)

That is an easy way to spot cruisers as they walk up the sidewalk trying to read a map at the same time.:D :D

Have a great visit!

Mike:)

There is a really good map which folds out from the See Key West Magazine. It also has coupons and suggestions of what to do and shop, etc. They are free and you can pick there up anywhere in Key West in small yellow dispensors on the street.

I have several copies and if you want one before you go, email me your snail-mail address.

Peter_Krynicki@msn.com

Pjk

We also wanted a map of Key West so we would be comfortable wandering around without getting lost. Even though the old section is no more than a couple miles square, the streets are dense.

If you have time and a friend/family with AAA (Auto Club), they have a good-scale map of the Florida Keys with a big section on Key West. I cut out the KW section to cut down the size and it gave me good peace of mind.

Have a piece of frozen-chocolate-key-lime-pie-on-a-stick for me! Mmmmmm.....:p

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Another thought is to go to Google Maps, find Key West and zoom in and out, print what you want and get the lay of the land before you get there:)

You can also search under specific addresses of places you want to go and it will put a little arrow on the map showing you exactly where it is. And you can instantly convert the map online to a detailed satellite aerial photo. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived